corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B rear brake caliper conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B rear brake caliper conversion
Busterboy666

User status: Offline
29th Sep 18 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What brake calipers would fit my 99 reg Corsa Sport ?

[Edited on 29-09-2018 by Busterboy666]
Ste
Premium Member

1st Oct 18 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.pro-tecmotorsport.com/parts/product/15-delivery/nova-rear-disc-brake-conversion/

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

1st Oct 18 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a nova, but gives you an idea

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Busterboy666

3rd Oct 18 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that, wow that's not a cheap kit
n3ro

1st Jan 19 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You find a 1.4 corsa c twinport at the wrecker and get the rear axle and build yours with the brakes or swap the full axle. Only diff is the size of the bolts for dampers so you need corsa c rear dampers if you want to use it. Or you can make a mix of both but it require a bit of work

New Poll