corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just thought I’d check...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just thought I’d check...
Generation

User status: Offline
24th Jul 18 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa Gsi’s,

They worth mega money yet? Tens of thousands wasn’t it?

Nope didn’t think so.

Back to All your waving and digging up the glory days
Chris x

24th Jul 18 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#Generation
Ian W

25th Jul 18 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Consider mine to be increasing in value year on year, had absolutely no problem getting an agreed value from my insurance company for 4 x what it cost me to buy a few years ago.

Take from that what you want
LukesCorsaSXi

4th Aug 18 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
Consider mine to be increasing in value year on year, had absolutely no problem getting an agreed value from my insurance company for 4 x what it cost me to buy a few years ago.

Take from that what you want

I'd say that 22k phase 2 original sport selling for 3k odd and the GSi on eBay selling for 4k is definitely a step in the right direction.
Generation

5th Aug 18 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh, if that’s how valuations work, I’ll list my old trainers on eBay for 100k buy it now, and then obviously that’s what they’re worth 😂

That’s also a no then, it’s been “right direction” for at least 10 years now. Desperate people stuck in their teens still
SXi_Tim

5th Aug 18 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought i'd check back on CS after years, this was the first thread i checked, things don't change do they? Generation has got mad as fuck by the sounds of it. You mention people stuck in their teens, it sounds like you are the only one there
SXi_Tim

5th Aug 18 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missed these CS smilies aswell
LukesCorsaSXi

5th Aug 18 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Ahh, if that’s how valuations work, I’ll list my old trainers on eBay for 100k buy it now, and then obviously that’s what they’re worth 😂

That’s also a no then, it’s been “right direction” for at least 10 years now. Desperate people stuck in their teens still

Well yes? They sold for that money, so someout out there must think they're worth the money. I doubt someone will buy your old trainers for 100k. Your logic makes no sense at all.

I think the only person stuck in their teen years is you. Coming on a forum just to try and get a reaction out of people. Also I doubt you could sell any standard B for 4k 10 years ago.

[Edited on 05-08-2018 by LukesCorsaSXi]
SetH

6th Aug 18 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa GSi was a piece of shit

my S1 106 rallye however, wish i kept that motherfucker. I cannot believe the prices of good ones now.
Generation

6th Aug 18 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
quote:
Originally posted by Generation

Well yes? They sold for that money, so someout out there must think they're worth the money. I doubt someone will buy your old trainers for 100k. Your logic makes no sense at all.

I think the only person stuck in their teen years is you. Coming on a forum just to try and get a reaction out of people. Also I doubt you could sell any standard B for 4k 10 years ago.

[Edited on 05-08-2018 by LukesCorsaSXi]

Links
To
Them
Selling for that?

Most active thread that doesn’t contain people waving or saying “just popped in afer all these years”
SXi_Tim

7th Aug 18 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's what i love most about the Corsa, the shitness is more than some could take..but i think its great
Generation

7th Aug 18 at 05:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks. Irrelevant to discussion though.
SXi_Tim

7th Aug 18 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem, it's a shame as a love to help people like you.
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Aug 18 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Generation is still an fat moany prick I see.. I've just sold a cross sport for 2300 and I'm building a gsi all while building my m5..

Generation still living at home the prick
Generation

19th Aug 18 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, also got engaged month ago ( no I’m not the type that does that over and over to different people for years and never get married)
Got that next year, with a nice trip to Maldives.
Got Venice in 3 days
Got Vegas AGAIN in December, and Florida in March.

How your piece of metal and dirty rusty hands? you having much luck finding scrap metal? Seen any of the mothers you met whilst travelling?

Oh, I’m also 7.8 stone down - ask tomnova if you want.
I do live at home, but surely wherever you live is called home? It’s not with my parents if that’s what you mean? Not sure how you come to that from what’s said online, but whatever makes you feel better about all your broken homes, and police cautions and dirty tracksuit bottoms. Once a pikey, always a pikey!

Your life will always be the same; always acting the teenager with broken cars and hate any authority. What a role
Model to your 637355363 kids

[Edited on 19-08-2018 by Generation]
johnny86
Premium Member

19th Aug 18 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow... how far from the truth..

I got 4 kids see all 4, got married last year went to portuga, for my honeymoon. I've never worn tracksuit bottoms I always wear shorts and scrap metal what the fuck you on about you idiot I've never collect scrap metal in my life..

Your an internet idiot
Generation

19th Aug 18 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You’re*

Good luck in the custody
Ojc

21st Aug 18 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pmsl old skool fight
DaveyLC

31st Aug 18 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

I got 4 kids see all 4, got married last year went to portuga, for my honeymoon. I've never worn tracksuit bottoms I always wear shorts and scrap metal what the fuck you on about you idiot I've never collect scrap metal in my life..

Your an internet idiot

Where's Portuga, it sounds nice?
SetH

7th Sep 18 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Pmsl old skool fight

We had a few in our time, not between us but various other human organisms on here.
johnny86
Premium Member

9th Sep 18 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

Your an internet idiot

Come on Davey lol Portugal.. still got the camper?
DaveyLC

10th Sep 18 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

Your an internet idiot

Come on Davey lol Portugal.. still got the camper?

No, it was all a fabricated lie, it never actually existed, me and Andrew decided to both pretend we could afford T5s..

...Yes still got it - longest I've ever owned a vehicle, its actually been serviced a few times and everything

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just thought I’d check... 23 database queries in 0.1159551 seconds