corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got BMW

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got BMW
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
26th Feb 19 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you have a scarecrow fetish
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 19 at 01:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I overtook a fancy pickup in my 200bhp per ton fiesta lastnight, it said "deranged" on the back, think it was a ford ranger, had matt paint so must have been expensive

There's a place by me will take 40 grand off you to make one look worse and be less practical, daft

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RANGER-WILDTRAK-3-2-TDCI-4WD-DOUBLE-CAB/153165237309
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 19 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems they all need silly names and even sillier wheel arches.

I personally think it looks shit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Ranger-MS-RT-3-2-Manual-Sat-Nav-Reversing-Camera-230v-Power-Converter/153385750306
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 19 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crap
SetH

27th Feb 19 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve I think you should fit NOS so you can escape that lunatic OJC in his Renault Sport fleet.
DaveyLC

27th Feb 19 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
It seems they all need silly names and even sillier wheel arches.

I personally think it looks shit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Ranger-MS-RT-3-2-Manual-Sat-Nav-Reversing-Camera-230v-Power-Converter/153385750306

Zombie apocalypse on the outside, 2003 Ford Transit on the inside.
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Feb 19 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Anyone heard from X4OS?

You know he died right?
Steve
Premium Member

28th Feb 19 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o rly
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

28th Feb 19 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I am puzzled as to why people require one. Steven can you please present your business case for such a vehicle? do you just like the look of it or something? Are you just crossing off 'pick up truck' ownership of the list? Perhaps you regularly ferry dead bodies from A to B. Did you buy it to murder Oliver James Crowe?

Generally cheaper than their normal passenger car equivalents, cheap on company car tax if it's for personal use or VAT fully reclaimable if it's all business use. With a hardtop on mine I can put small coffee machines, chiller units etc. in the back, along with all my tools and plenty of spares. It doesn't matter if I have to put a frozen up chiller unit in the back because as it defrosts the water just runs along the plastic liner and out of the tailgate whenever I'm going up hill, even a van can't compete properly with that particular perk. I can carry 4 passengers whilst still having a massive boot full of tools and chiller units. Plus a decent spec one has comparable toys to a BMW 5 series.

That's my business case, not sure why Steve would want one

Oh, and the current Nav is the best tow vehicle I've had.
SetH

28th Feb 19 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see the thinking and case for all of that Mike

steve106gti is still a weirdo though.

Except: comparable toys to a BMW 5 series? maybe in poverty 520d company car spec but have you been on the BMW configurator recently and seen what you can add to a 5 series? if you can get that in a Nissan, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota truck in the UK market from factory then I'll suck a ladyboy off live on cam
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st Mar 19 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking of my dad's 5 series when I said that, which is the previous model but his M-Sport spec compared to my Tekna spec, there's not that much difference. Mine has a better park assist setup (all around cameras compared to his front and rear sensors) and has forward emergency braking (probably more annoying than useful but imagine having to pay more too be annoyed by it). His has the sport/eco pro driving modes, which mine obviously doesn't as it's neither sporty or economical plus his has tyre pressure sensors and real time traffic updates on the sat nav. He even had to pay extra for electrically folding wing mirrors
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 19 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My case is that i live in the middle of nowhere and got stuck for days last year with my bmw in the snow

So I went completely OTT and got this

[Edited on 01-03-2019 by Steve]
SetH

1st Mar 19 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could have got a Soccer Mom SUV TBH

When OJC lays siege to your house (and he will) perhaps you could mount a .50 cal to the back.
3CorsaMeal

1st Mar 19 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cruise about the backroads with his Jihadi bride.
SetH

1st Mar 19 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Do you remember chicks with guns in Tarantino's Jackie Brown?

I'd love to see Steves muscle chick in a bikini mounting that .50 cal on the back of his Datsun. Her Labia majora flapping around as she squeezes of multiple rounds

[Edited on 01-03-2019 by SetH]
johnny86
Premium Member

20th Mar 19 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

Do you remember chicks with guns in Tarantino's Jackie Brown?

I'd love to see Steves muscle chick in a bikini mounting that .50 cal on the back of his Datsun. Her Labia majora flapping around as she squeezes of multiple rounds

[Edited on 01-03-2019 by SetH]

You've gave me a semi thinking of that
Generation

20th Mar 19 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Given*

Trying so hard to be like Seth &#128514;
LukesCorsaSXi

10th Apr 19 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Anyone heard from X4OS?

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got BMW 22 database queries in 0.0138540 seconds