corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electric windows into basic corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric windows into basic corsa b
Jed D

User status: Offline
31st Aug 17 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mite be wasting my time posting here but thought it worth a bash, some of you may of done this and found an easy enough way... im just gathering views before i crack on (in no rush with this car)

iv got a 1.0ltr bobby basic corsa b... plan will be too eventually v6 it when iv finished the other one, but this time for a lessser road toy.

iv only got the two speaker wires on the current dash loom but iv got the rev clock from a 1.0l club model and i know its working on that loom (ironically only 2300 more miles on them too) so changing dash looms not really an option. iv tried 1.0l 12v rev clocks on a sport dash in the past and they dont seem to like it.
however if what i 100% defiantly need is only found on a 1.6 dash loom thats fine cos i have that spare somewhere too.
also have full doors from a sport including the loom...

iv read the 'how toos' section on this and it doesn't really cover a way around it other than changing the dash loom but iv heard off some people i can just run a switched ignition live in and a earth back out into the cab simple

anyone care too help, im not the best with electrics by the way

tia

im not fussed on central locking or any of that faff

New Poll