corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Inlet manifold problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Inlet manifold problems
grahamcarol

User status: Offline
   22nd Aug 17 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car misfiring, amber engine light, ticking noise, son in law heard air, agents wuote £800 +/-
Corsa 2011 1.2 SXi
Question is there a different manifold to replace bog standard, if not who is best to do the work, thank you
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Aug 17 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ticking noise slightly worrying. Did you get as far as fault codes or just a cursor diagnosis of an air leak?

The latter needs finding first before you buy anything, just as likely to be a gasket or hose as the manifold itself.
grahamcarol

23rd Aug 17 at 06:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holding thumbs that is just a hose or gasket, have noticed some oil spots on the driveway as well, have arranged someone to read the fault codes tomorrow, just not very trusting when it comes to the agents, thanks very much for the response, did make me feel a little better
grahamcarol

25th Aug 17 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any recommendations in West London where I can take the car, need to connect and check codes and get advice and a fix. Live in KT5 please anyone......

was recommended a "reliable lovely chap" to connect for me, yesterday he forgot his laptop and today he didn't pitch at work, so I am a happy chappie at the moment. NOT !

If I can add to how the car is running,
Car misfiring,
amber engine light,
ticking noise
slight noise on startup,
when stopped at traffic lights, revs irregular, up and down between 700 and 1200 REVS

Please who ever can assist, I really need this car fixed asap

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Inlet manifold problems 23 database queries in 0.0113850 seconds