corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Toy - TL1000S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Toy - TL1000S
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
8th Jun 17 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Following on from Tom's CBR600RR thread....

I bought a TLS off my uncle last month which he has owned since 2003, however, it had been stood for 6/7years.

It's a 1997 model from Canada, it was imported into the UK in 1998 and the rest is history.

After a month of faffing about, pulling it apart and putting it back together it went for its MOT last Thursday and it passed.

A few photos since owning it...

TL1000S
by Simon Blades, on Flickr

TLS

TLS

As you can see in the first photo it used to have riser bars fitted, however I wanted the original clipons refitting.

The bike needs some love, mainly the fairing but I'm yet to come across many green models in the UK

Anyway thanks for looking!
tom130691
Premium Member

8th Jun 17 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks clean that, assuming its a low milage
Daimo B

14th Jun 17 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Animal

The best TL they made, the most savage and raw. Heavy buggers, but superb bikes. Widowmaker name was a farce, rotary dampers are fine, but invest in a front stearing damper.

Great bikes, and if well looked after, will be a collectors item and go up in value.
Simon_16v

16th Jun 17 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My uncle had given me a steering damper, he said he never needed it when doing track days but I've put it on regardless as the front goes light when your wide open in 2nd.

This one needs some new fairings as my uncle had trimmed it to allow riser bars.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Toy - TL1000S 23 database queries in 0.0104799 seconds