Liberal Democrats 4 (9.3%)
Green 0 (0%)
UKIP 1 (2.33%)
SNP 1 (2.33%)
Clyde Cymru 0 (0%)
Other 3 (6.98%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Politics: GE 2017
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
22nd May 17 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So come on then CS, how will you guys be voting?
Chris x

22nd May 17 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conservative for Brexit!
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd May 17 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CS is Tory as fuck, always has been

Labour making strides and I half hope they do a job on it if only because I really can't be arsed with the tears afterwards when they lose.

They can fuck right off with extra bank holidays and a rise in minimum wage though, one of these days I'll be able to afford to have staff when these cunts who apparently want small businesses to grow stop making it more and more expensive to do so.

Corsa B lap belts required
kz

23rd May 17 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Policy wise I actually agree with the majority of what the Liberal's are aiming for... but at the same time I care more about being anti-Tory, so a tactical vote would see me vote Labour (not that it's really going to make a difference)
DaveyLC

23rd May 17 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Policy wise I actually agree with the majority of what the Liberal's are aiming for... but at the same time I care more about being anti-Tory, so a tactical vote would see me vote Labour (not that it's really going to make a difference)

I'm in the same predicament, I'm actually a member of the party and I'm debating a labour vote
MoesTavern

23rd May 17 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Labour of course.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

25th May 17 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tory voter here.

Interestingly our political polls are usually pretty accurate.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th May 17 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does make me laugh how hey spout so much bullshit when it comes election time.. they prey on what is closest at heart at the time of voting..

i mean if half of the stuff they are going on about was actually going to get done. it would already be in place..

they are all just bullshitters trying to say something to get a vote, nothing they say will actually happen.
MoesTavern

29th May 17 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thoughts on the election debate from those who watched it, and did change your mind at all?

I thought Corbyn and May were about even on the audience questions part, possibly even with May slightly ahead besides her starting to waffle at the end.

Corbyn was a clear winner for me in the Paxman bit though, he seemed much more assured and held himself together well. Paxman's questions were all over the shop like, abolishing the Monarchy? The Falklands?

May was getting destroyed but pulled herself together before the end

Jezza

DaveyLC

30th May 17 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did enjoy seeing May laughed at and the two Blazer wearing tory pricks in the front nearly pissing their pants with rage when everyone laughed.
evilrob
Premium Member

30th May 17 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boris Johnson's visit to his old College in Oxford went well, then...

https://twitter.com/novaramedia/status/868866929049702401
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

30th May 17 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
Boris Johnson's visit to his old College in Oxford went well, then...

https://twitter.com/novaramedia/status/868866929049702401

The girl has a nice ass
Ian
Site Administrator

30th May 17 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely it's 'which dead animal'.

Neo

30th May 17 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
The girl has a nice ass

Exactly what I thought
Ian
Site Administrator

30th May 17 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Land Value Tax, discuss

kz

30th May 17 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
The girl has a nice ass

Exactly what I thought

Was going to say exactly the same thing lol, we're such pervs.

I think the difference in the debate was that although May had good answers, they seemed so scripted... couldn't see any 'real' passion. Corbyn speaks from the heart, just seems like an all round better person.

Saw someone on Twitter saying although they're a Tory and will still be voting Tory they're fucking embarrassed that he has to actually vote for May. Personally I always hated Cameron, but now we have May I'd have him back any day!
Ian
Site Administrator

30th May 17 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like May, she's a robot

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

31st May 17 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Land Value Tax, discuss

Will fuck everyone and the economy, cause house prices to crash as its done on the value of the land. People will be getting dodgy valuations done to get lower LVT. But then council tax bands are odd anyway
MoesTavern

31st May 17 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corbyn to take part in the tv debate after all.

He's got some bollocks, I'll give him that.
DaveyLC

31st May 17 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Land Value Tax, discuss

Will fuck everyone and the economy, cause house prices to crash as its done on the value of the land. People will be getting dodgy valuations done to get lower LVT. But then council tax bands are odd anyway

The LVT is total unsubstantiated bullshit..

Its offered as an option in the Manifesto but there are ZERO details and Corbyn has already proved his democratic credentials so nothing would be 'pushed' upon the electorate without a general consensus.

The 'facts & figures' that are being banded around come from a document written by a group vaguely related to the party in 2006, they do not represent any official stance.
DaveyLC

31st May 17 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
Corbyn to take part in the tv debate after all.

He's got some bollocks, I'll give him that.

I fully expected Paxman to tear him a new one but he held his own..
MoesTavern

3rd Jun 17 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody watch the leaders' debate?

May looked comfortable for most of it but didn't actually answer any questions, as far as I could tell

Corbyn took a bit of stick from the Tories in the audience for his nuclear stance.

I don't expect it to change many people's minds.

One thing that struck me was that the BBC seemed to have taken the criticism that the last debate's audience was too lefty and made double sure that wasn't the case this time. There were a lot of angry red-faced old Tories in the audience.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Jun 17 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure that nuclear thing harmed him at all, quite obvious everyone with any sense knows his position is fairly sound.

MoesTavern

3rd Jun 17 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a weak area for him, I think. Rightly or wrongly he's perceived as weak on defence. He's always been a pacifist and sticks by it.

The old duffers in the QT audience were never going to vote for him anyway, the question is how it goes down with the undecideds.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jun 17 at 01:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think a hypothetical question which he's already conceded to the will of the party is his biggest issue even with people who are on the fence.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Politics: GE 2017 25 database queries in 0.1690772 seconds