corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New topgear

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New topgear
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
20th Mar 17 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Mar 17 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
The Giulia is the same car if it's base spec or not, different interior fixings aren't going to change are they

Are you getting mixed up with the smaller Guiletta?
Kyle T
Premium Member

27th Mar 17 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally watched EP1 and 2 yesterday.

Echo Whitter's comments on Harris, I disliked him initially on YT but I've grown to like him over the years. The character they have him playing on TG just doesn't seem to suit him at all, the "driving instructor bit" with the GT86 is just terrible... they could/should cut that ASAP.

The rest of the GT86 bit I think is fantastic, much better seeing celebs in a car that's a bit lairy in the corners, I think that's a good step up from the reasonably priced car and a million times better than the rallycross car...

I think LeBlanc is actually pretty good - and Rory Reid needs to stop trying to be the Hammond of the gang. He did a review last season which was pretty good - his features are fine, just cut out the comic relief bits.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
kennySRi

27th Mar 17 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually like how Harris is on it now, him and Matt work well together. Really enjoying the series so far, another decent episode last night.

I've always been fans of Clarkson and co but it's really good to have another car program that I enjoy. Was dreading it to be like fifth gear and something I wouldn't watch but it's far from that.
taylorboosh

27th Mar 17 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im enjoying it far more than the grand tour

Robin
Premium Member

27th Mar 17 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Episode 3 they seem to have clicked a bit and don't seem anywhere near as forced!
kz

7th Apr 17 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gradually working through this on catch. Loved the Golf GTI section, was nice seeing all the old ones, and murdering all those cars at the Nurburgring looked fun!

This series is much better than the first, although if you watch it B2B with The Grand Tour I think it still doesn't compare... Clarkson is just too big a character.
noshua

8th Apr 17 at 04:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disagree. I watched about 8 episodes of grand tour then caught up on the new top gear. Put another episode of grand tour on and just wasn't interested in watching it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New topgear 23 database queries in 0.0108371 seconds