corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Vegans

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vegans
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Dec 16 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever tried to have a conversation with one of these twats?

I get why they do it, but they are the most self righteous bunch of nobs I have ever come across. The amount of shite and drivel they spew and post on a daily basis is remarkable - murderer if you eat meat, support abusing animals if you eat meat, will die if you eat meat etc etc.

[Edited on 15-12-2016 by Steve]
sxibeast

15th Dec 16 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. I have several in my area.

One in particular who keeps spouting how much healthier they are, drives a car with full leather interior, buys fancy leather shoes, drinks beer, and has a range of leather biker products. But its fine for the animals to be used for this as long as they dont eat any of it....
Jake

15th Dec 16 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In this day and age where you have to be uploading videos of yourself daily to try and be viral, this is the only thing they do to try and be relevant.
DaveyLC

15th Dec 16 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most Vegans wont rub your face in it in the same way as most Muslims are good people and most Catholics aren't paedophiles.

I would have thought someone with Aspergers like yourself would have a little more sympathy for people who feel they have to behave in a certain way to be accepted?

3CorsaMeal

15th Dec 16 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its people that are useless and have no hobbies who get into things like veganism/religion etc.

All they can have is opinions and no skills.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say the amount of uproar about the 5 pound note debacle doesn't stack up with your claims
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen a healthy looking vegen

always dead skinny
Steve
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh they will show you a million facebooks of bodybuilders who are vegan, never seen one in real life though, strange
Kyle T
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a FB post a while ago of some vegans blocking a lorry trying to get into a slaughterhouse.

Lorry driver just kept driving some of the comments were gold

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
GB123
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
never seen one in real life though, strange

How would you know?
Generation

15th Dec 16 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know they all do it?

Maybe there are millions more, 5)/5 have said nothing to you, so you just assume they eat meat!

I'm Not a vegan
Steve
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say they all do it. I didn't quote a figure. The majority I have ever come across do, and the millions that are complaining about the £5 notes are all dicks too
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Dec 16 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I turned off notifications on that post, that bird with the glasses is beyond help and the others are just unable to get past their own high horse.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Dec 16 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Most Vegans wont rub your face in it

You messing? Some of Steve's motivation comes from a Facebook post we were both involved in - originally a post telling everyone to become vegan, my only crime was telling people that's not actually going to save the world, next thing I'm a demonic heathen.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Telling us they wished that we committed suicide because of our differing opinion was mildly ironic.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

15th Dec 16 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least we get vegan memes

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Dec 16 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Telling us they wished that we committed suicide because of our differing opinion was mildly ironic.

I gave up on that post yesterday, hateful gang of little cunts. Who were also speaking bollocks.

My high point was when I said you're not doing anything sustainable, you're just moving the point at which the human population will run out of land. Guy was like 'yeah but that's years in the future we'll have colonised Mars by then'. OK then clever clogs, we've not run out of land on earth, lets fucking farm cows them!

Choose your fucking position already. And that other dickhead had the cheek to tell me I was poor at arguing the point. Think he got confused with his inability to listen. I can quite clearly see that beans take fewer fields to grow than cows. But I also don't subscribe the viewpoint that we're going to solve food supply issues by eating beans. Plot me the graph of population over land mass, then plot the straight line graph of how much land it takes to feed one person, do they converge, yes of course they do.

[Edited on 15-12-2016 by Ian]
DaveyLC

15th Dec 16 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread reminds me of one of my fave JP vids

https://youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
Ste
Premium Member

16th Dec 16 at 05:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vegan woman climbs Everest to prove vegans are healthy. Dies.

[Edited on 16-12-2016 by Ste]

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Dec 16 at 06:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Generation

16th Dec 16 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Were you and Ian losing an argument online, so instead come on a Corsa forum to put your point across when there is nobody to argue it?
Steve
Premium Member

16th Dec 16 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep
Steve
Premium Member

16th Dec 16 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Latest shite from the vegans

jamied

16th Dec 16 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Vegans 23 database queries in 0.1899741 seconds