corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is this the end?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this the end?
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
8th Sep 16 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want a cuddle mate?
Generation

8th Sep 16 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
ClioSport is still very active.

It genuinely saddens me that this website has lost so much traffic. We've lost a lot of the seasoned members to women and it's too easy to just communicate via Facebook than come on here and do a FAO post

I've spent 16 years here and I'm a bit lost now this site is quiet. Good thing the offline side of things is still busy though with Combe this weekend

You need to get a life mate. Try Pokemon
taylorboosh

9th Sep 16 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The corsa b groups on fb are busy as fuck, infact corsa sport on fb is the only one thats shite
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Sep 16 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ not surprised tbh, we run the fb page as a page, not a group because we've had all the discussion on here.
Generation

9th Sep 16 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has 0 content until
A show comes up and numbers are needed
willay
Premium Member

9th Sep 16 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats fair comment, i'd say we could do with some help with the facebook page.
Ojc

9th Sep 16 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

It genuinely saddens me that this website has lost so much traffic. We've lost a lot of the seasoned members to women and it's too easy to just communicate via Facebook than come on here and do a FAO post

I've spent 16 years here and I'm a bit lost now this site is quiet. Good thing the offline side of things is still busy though with Combe this weekend

You need to get a life mate. Try Pokemon

Sorry mate to busy to get a life
willay
Premium Member

9th Sep 16 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not interested unless its memes
3CorsaMeal

9th Sep 16 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I call them me-me's
Gary
Premium Member

9th Sep 16 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you're wrong
3CorsaMeal

10th Sep 16 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On many levels..
kz

10th Sep 16 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Was going to say the same about ClioSport. It's still heaving on there, can easily spend over an hour a day catching up with all the new posts... what's so different between the two sites? Is it really down to years of sporty Clio's being better than Corsa's? I'm not sure, I mean yes they lost out a generation with the C imo but VXR stuff should have brought it right back to date.

Has anyone used VXR Online? Wondering hos busy that place is.

Personally I like this forum for being so light and fast, but it does look ancient compared to others. Then again, I suppose PistonHeads does too. However they've obviously got lots of other things bringing people to the site.

EDIT: Just to add, I've said this before but I think it's time to merge all the Off Day threads into the same area. Sometimes I forget to check the others completely... same with Help Zone into General Chat etc. in fact you could go the whole way and have just one main section.

But probably 'Car Stuff' and 'Non Car Stuff' would be best I think.

[Edited on 10-09-2016 by kz]
3CorsaMeal

10th Sep 16 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corrado forum is going well tbh. Most of it is technical knowledge and facts about the car, rather than showing off tinted headlights or renewing bits of plastic. So its useful to owners.

All most vxr, clio, new car etc etc owners dicuss is remaps and warranties.

noshua

10th Sep 16 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Was going to say the same about ClioSport. It's still heaving on there, can easily spend over an hour a day catching up with all the new posts... what's so different between the two sites? Is it really down to years of sporty Clio's being better than Corsa's? I'm not sure, I mean yes they lost out a generation with the C imo but VXR stuff should have brought it right back to date.

Has anyone used VXR Online? Wondering hos busy that place is.

Personally I like this forum for being so light and fast, but it does look ancient compared to others. Then again, I suppose PistonHeads does too. However they've obviously got lots of other things bringing people to the site.

EDIT: Just to add, I've said this before but I think it's time to merge all the Off Day threads into the same area. Sometimes I forget to check the others completely... same with Help Zone into General Chat etc. in fact you could go the whole way and have just one main section.

But probably 'Car Stuff' and 'Non Car Stuff' would be best I think.

[Edited on 10-09-2016 by kz]

Just click on recent threads. Saves clicking loads of different areas
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Sep 16 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
what's so different between the two sites? Is it really down to years of sporty Clio's being better than Corsa's?

More sporty Clios, consistently strong shows, fewer nobheads or lower proportion of nobheads compared to the busier site. Less competition from other Clio sites. Many other fairly simple reasons I would think.
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Sep 16 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can't view the recent threads section without logging in so I've just stopped logging in now which means I'm not seeing the threads like before so can't post
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Sep 16 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs to be fixed
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Sep 16 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can - you'll just get it from the date of the last visit.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Sep 16 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not just log in?
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 16 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking weirdos behavior that is.

Probably announces hes deactivating his Facebook on a weekly basis
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Sep 16 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought of another one - easier to use on a phone
taylorboosh

11th Sep 16 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio sport on fb is full of utter nobbers, total mongs.... Would get roasted on here

Corsa sport fb page needs to be a group with posts.... Maybe missed the boat though
taylorboosh

11th Sep 16 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
why not just log in?

I dont ever log out? Its automatic? Always has been
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Sep 16 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Corsa sport fb page needs to be a group with posts.... Maybe missed the boat though

I'm thinking of a Corsa group just to be in there with a busy group. Missing the boat less worrying because the group lifespans also seems to be quite short when people fall out and make their own. So any that are large and busy won't be for long. That's based on what I've seen so far anyway.
Ojc

11th Sep 16 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly what happened with ClioSport which has evolved into ClioSportOwnersClub

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is this the end? 22 database queries in 0.1929739 seconds