corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1998 Vauxhall Corsa 'Bitsa'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Vauxhall Corsa 'Bitsa'
vaughanmc

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 16 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had this wee car since November 2015, bought it as a work hack as I changed jobs and running a Vectra ST200 V6 wasn't handy on the wallet.

Here we have it then, I bought it as a standard 1.0 12v with 23k on the clock and done some small cheap modifications to make it a bit more pleasing to drive and to the eye. Some I wanted to do and some I didn't which I'll explain later

What I've done so far is the mechanicals; New radiator and coolant, full service including plugs etc etc etc. It's been lowered on 40mm springs all round and 'Pro Sport' struts (Drives well and not too firm or bouncy)

It's sitting on 16" Irmscher Softstars which I bought for my red Nova GSi, although it's a mission away from being ready. I've put in a decent nick GSi interior and steering wheel. x4 brand new mudflaps and thanks to some walloper on a moped he bashed right into it outside the house cracking the rear bumper and tail-light. After a bit of this and that the car was sadly written off but I bought it back and fixed all the wee bits and also got the Irmscher spoiler painted and lower N/S door as it had a rust bubble

Thinking of selling this car after Billing but no idea where to price it due to it's accident. It's currently on 31k and will be probably nearer 33k by the time Billing comes and goes!

Here's some photos, camera not brilliant and doesn't pick up the colour. It's not a show car by any means but a tidy honest example of a B

Interior;

anthcorsa

3rd Jul 16 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really nice car mate, gotta be the tidiest interior I've seen in a while!
vaughanmc

3rd Jul 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear seat not so clever, we washed it in the washing machine and the centre 'heartbeat' part is a bit loose yet the grey outer panels are nice and tight - Lets it down a wee bit but unsure how to re-shrink it ?
vaughanmc

10th Aug 16 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1998 Vauxhall Corsa 'Bitsa' 24 database queries in 0.0142839 seconds