corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20LEH????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Z20LEH????
16vKarlos

User status: Offline
30th May 16 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So guys...

Hello again to you all, I've been away from the forum for a fair while now, but I want another Corsa B for some Track fun and some Turbo Grunt!

I've been looking at engines recently and I am by no means qualified to work on these things! I just want to give it a go with forum help and a good few how to's

I've had a brief search and it brings up info from 2013, so I wanted to know whether it's worth putting a Z20leh engine into a B and whether it has now been done or not?

Your thoughts??
LukesCorsaSXi

30th May 16 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only know of one Z20LEH that's been done. There are pictures of it being built on Facebook, but I can't find them to pass on.
16vKarlos

30th May 16 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
I only know of one Z20LEH that's been done. There are pictures of it being built on Facebook, but I can't find them to pass on.

I need to find these!
random dav
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20LET into Corsa B for ease, cable throttle, etc.

Z20xxx into Corsa C for ease.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

31st May 16 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not just use a Corsa C? Means you'd start with a cleaner shell.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Z20LEH???? 24 database queries in 0.0122828 seconds