corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official 2016 F1 Thread

New Poll
  <<  34    35    36    37  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official 2016 F1 Thread
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
18th Dec 16 at 04:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Ive found a picture which sums up why I dislike Lewis...

Taken at the FIA prize giving gala this year, an even with a black tie dress code.

This isn't about how he dresses, it's about how he's so egotistical that he thinks the rules don't apply to him. Cunt.

I agree, he is very much "oh I'm lulu, the rules don't apply to me" or "how can I be different today to make people think I'm one of the cool kids and make Honey G/Kanye West (delete as applicable) want my kids". Bet he had a massive flounce when he was turned away at wimbledon. The FIA should have fucked him off at the awards too, CUNT.

Makes you wonder if when he was growing up his mother loved Nicholas more and maybe that eats away at lulu and makes him want to be different.
Ben G

18th Dec 16 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Jenson back to Williams then

Nope.

Sloth has no plans for next year where as JB has a fully paid up contract at McLaren for 2 seasons iirc. Williams would not want a driver like Button who would want a hefty wedge to sign as he would have to leave a hefty C contract....

[Edited on 18-12-2016 by Rick Draper]

It was a joke
Ben G

20th Dec 16 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now this makes the Brazil GP guard of honour look like a load of wank please just piss off already, you moany balding twat.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/10703494/terms-agreed-for-felipe-massas-return-to-williams-say-sky-sources

[Edited on 20-12-2016 by Ben G]
Tiger

28th Dec 16 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully this time next week, we should know hammys new team mate.
Aaron

29th Dec 16 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder what odds I'd get for M Schumi making a return to Merc?
Tiger

2nd Jan 17 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty fucking staggering I'd imagine

<<  34    35    36    37  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official 2016 F1 Thread 23 database queries in 0.0260899 seconds