corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fallout 4

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fallout 4
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Nov 15 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on then.. where is everyone at now?
Y869 SRA

14th Nov 15 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm @ lvl 10.
Have done more exploring than anything due to me not having the equipment to do a couple of the missions yet.
Played for 10 hours.

[Edited on 14-11-2015 by Y869 SRA]
Steve
Premium Member

15th Nov 15 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Level 2
3CorsaMeal

15th Nov 15 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am up to lvl 10. Got to diamond city entrance but didn't go in yet. Decided to level up more first. Seem to fail most of the persuade options when talking to people.

Been in quite a few places and killed quite a few people. But feel I've gone to them early as not much to do there.

Spent a while scrapping everything in sanctuary. All the houses, cars, furniture etc. Started to build stuff but got fed up with trying to get fences connecting in the right direction.
nathy_87

16th Nov 15 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would anybody be able to record some actual game play and upload it. Couldn't really get in to FO3.
A1EX

16th Nov 15 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just go on youtube, theres thousands of gameplay videos from walkthroughs or just people messing around
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Nov 15 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are plenty on youtube.

Tbh, i can imagine it would be pretty boring to watch, until you end up in a firefight, but then thats probably as equally boring if people just use that vacs system.. Especially if you get some spotty teenage american with live commentry every 2 seconds..

3CorsaMeal

17th Nov 15 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the pipboy app on my phone, not tried it out but sounds amazing.
A1EX

17th Nov 15 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im level 14 now, still havent been to Diamond city yet, just been building up Sanctuary and doing quests from there, but then when on a quest i run into another one and my list just keeps growing and growing
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Nov 15 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just overtaken the castle full of them crab things.. found a flame thrower
A1EX

17th Nov 15 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got to Diamond City, bought a few guns, now need to get the gun mod lvl 3 perk to mod them to how i want, ive also ran out of fucking aluminium so gotto find a load of that, then off to find the detective.
3CorsaMeal

17th Nov 15 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a sniper rifle. Must of dropped it somewhere by accident and somehow replaced it with a shitty pipe pistol. Going to check out diamond city then
nathy_87

18th Nov 15 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was scrolling though facebok alst night and as you get these ad's pop up in the Newsfeed one was about Fallout, the differences between 3 & 4. Here is the link: http://kotaku.com/fallout-3-vs-fallout-4-in-screenshots-1712122808 looks brilliant.

[Edited on 18-11-2015 by nathy_87]
Kippers

18th Nov 15 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely love this game. Im up to level 28 at mo.

Got about 10 settlements.. some of them are at maximum build size. Got the T-60 E power armor from Brotherhood of steel too
Balling
Premium Member

19th Nov 15 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After how many play hours?

andy1868

23rd Nov 15 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started this on Saturday and must be 7-8 hours in. Loving it so far, i think i'm level 8 but couldn't tell you for sure. I couldn't get into FO3 but I instantly got hooked on this one, a mate said the same thing.

I made the mistake of entering diamond city too early and ended up a bloody mess on the floor after encountering a suicide super mutant I think i've been entering some places too early too but at least they'll be clear for when i do actually need to go to them

Okay, there are some bugs but nothing massively annoying, reminds me of a simpler age of gaming The most annoying thing for me is Dogmeat getting in the way when you're under fire and trying to get to cover, and the fact that the things he finds are mostly ghouls

A quick question about the power armour, if I run out of juice for it and it gets abandoned in a random place does it just stay there waiting for me til i have more for it?
chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Nov 15 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it just stays where you left it..
3CorsaMeal

25th Nov 15 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am lvl 25 now, shagged Cait and took a deathclaw egg back to a deathclaw, am hoping we are friends now and that at some point later in the game my good deed is returned by an army of deathclaws.
Kippers

28th Nov 15 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just completed it with the institute... had to fight the Brotherhood of steel which was a bugger.
Kippers

28th Nov 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868

A quick question about the power armour, if I run out of juice for it and it gets abandoned in a random place does it just stay there waiting for me til i have more for it?

Yeah stays where you left it. I have 3 power armor crafting stations at Sanctury. Its worth doing the brotherhood missions to get the T61 power armor. Starts off as T61 -a but with the right perks you can upgrade it to T61-e which has about 500 points of armor
3CorsaMeal

4th Dec 15 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a little fed up now, always happens on these sort of games. Up to lvl35, I've never bothered using power armour.

Y869 SRA

4th Dec 15 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm only using power armour coz I was sick of dying so quickly

Lvl 35 already!? How long have you played for?
I'm 34 hours in and only lvl 27.

[Edited on 04-12-2015 by Y869 SRA]
Steve
Premium Member

4th Dec 15 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any particular reason any of you imbeciles are incapable of spelling "level"
Y869 SRA

4th Dec 15 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep. To piss you off
3CorsaMeal

7th Dec 15 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't find a stat to say how long i've played, tells me 64 days have passed in the game though. Up to lvl 37 now.

Not really swapped points for perks, mainly just added them to the 7 SPECIAL things instead.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll