corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma engined Ka

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Puma engined Ka
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
18th Oct 15 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's an X reg KA it's going to be a rotten old nail, that's a given!
DaveyLC

18th Oct 15 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the engine rattle like a skeleton having a wank in a biscuit tin?
pow
Premium Member

18th Oct 15 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The other reason I've spend 0 time on it is that I've been car hunting for both my Dad and my sister. Dad has bought a rather lovely A170 CDI today as the spec was cheap, diesel, automatic, loads of room, economic, cruise control. £2.3k later a sub 50k A170 CDI LWB Elegance with parking sensors has been purchased. Been looking for a Twingo for my sister but they're all shit. She's looking at a 1.2 GT now
pow
Premium Member

18th Oct 15 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it does Dave, lucky that cast iron 1.3 OHV engine is going in the bin It's honestly not that bad, my sisters old one was far far worse and that is still passing MOTs round here
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
18th Oct 15 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few bits of the Ka and box to keep so don't be too hasty to lash, off the top of my head the lambda sensor and the gearbox speed sender but I might add to that list. Even if you don't need them they'll sell.
pow
Premium Member

18th Oct 15 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I probably won't through anything away away until I've finished. I know I need the ka box with the puma bellhousing. See how long that lasts
Generation

18th Oct 15 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did you expect, they're all rotten.i reckon you liked the idea, had the fun stripping it (which most people prefer) and seen the work involved. Now ha if second thoughts
pow
Premium Member

19th Oct 15 at 07:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus wept mate you are miserable, please outline above where I've said I'm not continuing. In fact I'm optimistic about this one, it looks better than others I've worked on Cheer up
DaveyLC

19th Oct 15 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you should strip it down and spend 5 years restoring it to factory condition!
pow
Premium Member

19th Oct 15 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that want it done by summer.
Generation

19th Oct 15 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am cheery, don't know why people always assume I'm not :/ think my posts come across like that, isn't Intentional at all. Didn't say you wasn't continuing. Wasn't trying to argue, wasn't moaning wasn't miserable
Nic Barnes

19th Oct 15 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pow can type things on the Internet. Like most people on here, that's about as mechanical as they get. Typing.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Oct 15 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want some oil on your chips!
pow
Premium Member

20th Oct 15 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You what Ian?
Nic Barnes

20th Oct 15 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian has got angry since the scrap price has dropped meaning his rusty empire is worthless imho
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Oct 15 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I have invested in an industrial estate but I chose not to live there too.
pow
Premium Member

22nd Oct 15 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris x

22nd Oct 15 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Yeah I have invested in an industrial estate but I chose not to live there too.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma engined Ka 24 database queries in 0.0171161 seconds