corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fresh start.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fresh start.
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Aug 15 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't agree Tom. Plenty of reasons for a fresh start away.

Johnny does seems a keen to go without really thinking about it though, but i dont know his exact circumstances, nor does anyone else on here so who are we to judge.

If your really adamant on moving then decide where you'd like to live and have a nip round all the sites and have a word, you never know what might turn up.

Better still, get rid of all your motors, buy a camper van and do the above. Work drys up l, just move along untill you settle somewhere. Would be a right do imo
Generation

25th Aug 15 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Starting to think maybe all these impulse buys with cars, we're just hiding how unhappy you was.

I wouldn't suggest moving away if your kids are still fairly local to you. No reason you can't change your life, without changing your location.

I've changed mine massively withinf last 6 months
Dee25790

25th Aug 15 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a camper van and go on a max n paddy a style road trip!

Seriously though you don't need to move from where you are. I was a doorman for 4 1/2 years had enough of it the end of last year had been a cunt for years and needed to grow up. Luckily I had trained as a spark whilst working. Fucked the doors off in feb, got a job sparking, got a new group of friends and took up some of my old sports.

Life completely different now but I still live in the same place
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Aug 15 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to say weak, you'd have to be fairly committed to pull it off. I just don't think that's the ticket here, you can be sad anywhere and you can be happy anywhere.

And given a lot of the shit is over the kid it does seem counter-productive to widen the relationship yet further.
baza31

25th Aug 15 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

Johnny does seems a keen to go without really thinking about it though, but i dont know his exact circumstances, nor does anyone else on here so who are we to judge.

If your really adamant on moving then decide where you'd like to live and have a nip round all the sites and have a word, you never know what might turn up.

Better still, get rid of all your motors, buy a camper van and do the above. Work drys up l, just move along untill you settle somewhere. Would be a right do imo

I agree. Of course you can have a fresh start. Define what a fresh start is though? Move away? New job? Get rid of mrs etc?. My definition of a fresh start is sell up get money in pocket and fuck off to somewhere as far as possible. I have thought about doing it a few times and also quite recently. It's a balance of what you have here and if your prepared to lose it all. I personally wouldn't leave family, everything else can go get fucked but one thing keeps me anchored here. My decision may change in years to come but it who knows. If I had no family I would without a thought sell up get a flight and wing it until I knew where I wanted to be. I think it's a normal thing in life to have them thoughts, the only problem I see it's usually when ur self esteem is low that these thoughts come up
johnny86
Premium Member

25th Aug 15 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by Gary

I agree. Of course you can have a fresh start. Define what a fresh start is though? Move away? New job? Get rid of mrs etc?. My definition of a fresh start is sell up get money in pocket and fuck off to somewhere as far as possible. I have thought about doing it a few times and also quite recently. It's a balance of what you have here and if your prepared to lose it all. I personally wouldn't leave family, everything else can go get fucked but one thing keeps me anchored here. My decision may change in years to come but it who knows. If I had no family I would without a thought sell up get a flight and wing it until I knew where I wanted to be. I think it's a normal thing in life to have them thoughts, the only problem I see it's usually when ur self esteem is low that these thoughts come up

Your right. The only thing keeping me here is my son at the minute. I'm currently taking her to court to get some sort of access. If I don't get the access I want then I'm off.

A fresh start for me is away from the town I grew up in like a good few hundred miles. I can always come back to see the kid. If things went to bad then everything would be sold and I'd be abroad.
baza31

26th Aug 15 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh your thinking with a negative head on. Typical flight or flight situation. It's clearly about your son and there is nothing wrong with your thoughts. It depends if you could sleep on a night and rest easy taking the flight route. No one on the internet knows you or your personal life which proves it's just you blowing off steam. You can make your own choices that don't involve fucking off to the other side of the world. It's surprising how much some small changes can change how you feel about certain things
johnny86
Premium Member

26th Aug 15 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Yeh your thinking with a negative head on. Typical flight or flight situation. It's clearly about your son and there is nothing wrong with your thoughts. It depends if you could sleep on a night and rest easy taking the flight route. No one on the internet knows you or your personal life which proves it's just you blowing off steam. You can make your own choices that don't involve fucking off to the other side of the world. It's surprising how much some small changes can change how you feel about certain things

Taylorboosh knows quite a bit and maybe Ian..

It's hard when there is kids involved but a lot has gone on its difficult to separate feelings. When I finally get a bloody court date things might be better. But I genuinely hate the town where I live so going to find something outside the area see if I like that.
taylorboosh

26th Aug 15 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you read his fb post its pretty obvious that day in day out he focuses on the negatives of not seeing his son...

Needs to do something other than cry on fb all day, such as proving what hes made of imo - us northeners are hard as fuck and dont have scenty southern feelings though

First step is to get a job, sell the m5 and get your head down and graft like a motherfucker.... Not only will the finance help your chances in court but it will also take your mind off the situation at hand if you have a focus
Dee25790

26th Aug 15 at 05:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
us northeners are hard as fuck and dont have scenty southern feelings though

[Edited on 26-08-2015 by Dee25790]
--ToM--

26th Aug 15 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had you down as a life coach John
taylorboosh

26th Aug 15 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How i roll mate
johnny86
Premium Member

26th Aug 15 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How i roll mate

You cunt.

Good luck today too

And I like time off and spending money
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Aug 15 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
get your head down and graft like a motherfucker.

Totally unsustainable.
oJNAo
Premium Member

26th Aug 15 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come to Gloucester and sell me your avo coilies I reaaaaally want

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fresh start. 22 database queries in 0.0142550 seconds