corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Garden Project (100% Finished)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garden Project (100% Finished)
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Oct 15 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good. were you not tempted to use fake turf?
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 15 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, but ive heard lots of stories about fleas living in it unless you keep on top of the treatments. how true it is i dont know but it was enough to put me off.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Oct 15 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think that was the older stuff. surely a quick spray of treatment once a year is easier than hauling a lawnmower up aand down those stairs every week
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 15 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it probably would of been, but its mega bucks and i dont have to deal with it now. which is just luck really

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll