corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer transfers 2015
DC90

User status: Offline
7th May 15 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Di Maria needs a big season next season, ashley Young is getting on a bit and Memphis is only 21. I don't think there should be any pressure on making him a first team player from the off
DC90

7th May 15 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And does this mean januzaj is going out on loan?
Steve
Premium Member

7th May 15 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WE'VE SIGNED MEMPHIS FUCKING DEPAY
Ben G

7th May 15 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down you imbecile.
ShEp

7th May 15 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Januzaj can go in my opinion.
Depay looks a good acquisition, but still think we need a big general in defence, someone with plenty experience, and someone who can command the other players.

McNair isn't ready, been sketchy in the past few games I've watched,

Falcao will stay unfortunately as the deal for him was done last year, we just couldn't pay up due to fair play rules, although he seems to have lost the ability to kick a ball, let alone score.

Liverpool will go through the summer "registering interest" in many of the top players, then buy someone from Bournemouth FC, continue to tell us all how this is their year and proceed to ask the board to sack Rodgers half way though the season.

[Edited on 07-05-2015 by ShEp]
Steve
Premium Member

11th May 15 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32689056
Marc

11th May 15 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Young continues to play LB/WB I can see him staying. Plus he has played a lot better under LVG.

Edit - Janzai needs to hit the gym, beef up a bit and get regular game time. Has the potential that Ronaldo did.

[Edited on 11-05-2015 by Marc]
Cavey

11th May 15 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No he doesn't. He has the potential that Macheda had.

Also, he's a cheat. Without Ferguson to stop him cheating like he did with Ronaldo he'll continue cheating
Eck
Premium Member

12th May 15 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Januzaj will never be anywhere near Ronaldo's level. He may have some potential, but Ron had the desire and drive to fulfill it and its that commitment that leaves him in a different league alongside Messi (albeit just below the genius ).
Falcao has started to look sharp again tbh. He had a very serious injury but he's not had a huge amount of consistent starts to get him back up to the level required. Against palace he made some fantastic runs, and if Young was capable of using his left foot, he could've had a couple. The final delivery apart from that one cross the keeper made a cunt of was absolutely woeful. Falcao isn't the quickest, or the most skilful, but if he gets a good pre season behind him (and the service), he should score for fun.
Robbo

12th May 15 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Still no robbo to tell us all the players that Arsenal are going to buy
too good now, not a clue what he'll do
ShEp

12th May 15 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for your sake a keeper i expect.
Rick Draper

12th May 15 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been reading Yaya has agreed terms and a pay cut with inter. Just need inter to sort a deal out City and off he goes.
Cavey

12th May 15 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good, fuck him off
Rick Draper

13th May 15 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recon Carlo will be sacked shortly. I imagine all West Ham fans are expecting him or Pep to be appointed manager.
DC90

13th May 15 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you expecting Carlo, Rick?
Rick Draper

13th May 15 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
Are you expecting Carlo, Rick?

I would imagine unless the Catalans at city can get the one they desire that Pelle will stay.
Marc

17th May 15 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking more likely that Valdes was signed to help him become a coach otherwise we wouldn't be sniffing round other keepers.
Steve
Premium Member

17th May 15 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gotta be lloris
Robbo

19th May 15 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DDG and Sterling are gonnnnnnnnnnne IMO

Def would try to swap Walcott and £££ for Sterling if I were Wenger
Robbo

19th May 15 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were Wenger it'd be something like this:

Out:
Szczesny
Arteta
Flamini
Rosicky ()
Diaby
Podolski
Campbell
Sanogo
Zelalem (loan)
Gnabry (loan)
Hayden (loan)
One of Bellerin or Jenkinson (loan)

In:
Cech or Lloris (lol) or maybe Handanovic
Gundogan or Schneiderlin but think Coq has killed MS' chances
Sterling or Draxler or possibly Fekir
Perhaps another striker like Lacazette or Martinez but can't see that as think he'll use Akpom
And a young defender like Mings

There you go Cavey
Cavey

19th May 15 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supposedly you've bid for Higuain, a year or two late, but good signing still imo
DC90

19th May 15 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

De gea is definitely going. We should be realistic and get Benzema back in a swap deal.
Steve
Premium Member

21st May 15 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this is kicking off

quote:
Football's most controversial transfer saga exploded into acrimony today as England star Raheem Sterling’s agent launched an extraordinary attack on Liverpool and the club’s former players.

The Premier League striker’s representative, Aidy Ward, said Londoner Sterling would refuse to sign a new deal even if he was offered nearly £1 million a week and may well return to the capital to play for Chelsea.

20-year-old Sterling, one of English football’s brightest young prospects, has already turned down a £100,000-a-week deal and is set to have a crunch meeting with manager Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre tomorrow.

The protracted and bitter negotiations have reignited the debate about the effect of big money deals on young football players and former Liverpool stars and pundits have queued up to attack Sterling and his advisers.

But hitting back today, Ward told the Standard he “didn’t care” about the club or its image, dismissed criticism by former players as “irrelevant” and branded Liverpool legend and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher “a knob”.

He said: “I don’t care about the PR of the club and the club situation. I don’t care.

“He is definitely not signing. He’s not signing for £700, £800, £900 thousand a week. He is not signing.

“My job is to make sure I do the best with them (my clients). If people say I am bad at my job, or they are badly advised it does not matter.”

Sterling’s relationship with the Liverpool has deteriorated since giving an unauthorised interview to the BBC in which he insisted he was not a “money-grabber”.

Many have blamed his agent Aidy Ward for allegedly giving him “terrible advice” over the handling of contract negotiations and for orchestrating the interview as leverage.

Sterling, who was booed as he collected the club’s Young Player of the Year award this week, is rapidly falling out of favour with Liverpool fans, with one apparently kicking his car as he drove away from Liverpool’s training ground yesterday.

But in an extraordinary attack on one of the club’s most respected former players, Ward said: “Carragher is a knob. Everybody knows it. Any of the criticism from current pundits or ex-Liverpool players - none of them things matter to me. It is not relevant.”

He said their criticism would be the same if Sterling stayed and then left in two years’ time when his contract expires, the only difference being the club would receive less money in transfer fees.

And he also appeared to blame the club for making news about the discussions public, saying: “How did this all occur? There is no smoke without fire.”

Ward said Sterling would not move to Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich, and suggested Chelsea or Manchester City were the most likely destinations.

He added: “I am not worried. Worried is making a decision not knowing what is going to happen. Every premier league club will make a bid for him.”
ShEp

21st May 15 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't argue tbh.

His agent wants the best for him, and he isn't going to get that at Liverpool as they're a constant "next year" team.

Been touted around United today at £50mil

I don't see the justification for the price tag if I'm honest, I wouldn;t want him in united colours,
ShEp

21st May 15 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm more concerned that Ross County released 14 players, including captain fantastic Richard Brittain

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015 23 database queries in 0.0254920 seconds