corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The weekend footballl thread, sponsored by Ben's birthday.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The weekend footballl thread, sponsored by Ben's birthday.
Ben G

User status: Offline
12th Apr 15 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Fucking disgusting.

Who can you blame? Your team has no backbone this season. Absolute farce of a football club at the moment.

Pellegrini needs to go. Even your decent players are shit. I've watched previous games where yaya has been all over the place. He's usually a rock.
Marc

12th Apr 15 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He didn't seem too keen walking back on for the second half either.
Steve
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what happens when you employ mercenaries at a club with no history, no passion or desire to win when things are going wrong
Ben G

12th Apr 15 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't that a good description of the Manchester United team circa first half of the 2014/2015 season?

[Edited on 12-04-2015 by Ben G]
Steve
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No
Rick Draper

12th Apr 15 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Fucking disgusting.

Who can you blame? Your team has no backbone this season. Absolute farce of a football club at the moment.

Pellegrini needs to go. Even your decent players are shit. I've watched previous games where yaya has been all over the place. He's usually a rock.

Pelle has lost everything he had last season. The buys have not performed, Yaya has been woeful and needs to go, Vinny seems to be miles off pace and it might be time to move him on too, Fernando has not lived up to expectations, Bony getting injured is one of them, lets not get started on Mangala. I think the fact we don't have a consitent back 4 is not helping things at all.

I can see some of the following been moved on and fucking sharpish:

Nasri,
Fernando,
Vinny,
Navas,
Jovetic,
Dzeko,
Yaya,
Sagna,
Kolarov.

Pellegrini? Well who knows, depends who is available to take over and if they feel they can move us on.
Rick Draper

12th Apr 15 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
This is what happens when you employ mercenaries at a club with no history, no passion or desire to win when things are going wrong

Fucking wanker.
Marc

12th Apr 15 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Pelle has lost everything he had last season. The buys have not performed, Yaya has been woeful and needs to go, Vinny seems to be miles off pace and it might be time to move him on too, Fernando has not lived up to expectations, Bony getting injured is one of them, lets not get started on Mangala. I think the fact we don't have a consitent back 4 is not helping things at all.

At least you have a really good youth development system with talented players coming through. Oh wait.
Rick Draper

12th Apr 15 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

At least you have a really good youth development system with talented players coming through. Oh wait.

Bit like Uniteds, chelsea's and arsenals! The only club with good youth is Southampton
Marc

13th Apr 15 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but, you can sell your entire squad and replace them with another batch of ready to go players. That was my main point!
Cavey

13th Apr 15 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee Mason you fat prick, how was that not a penalty?!

I realise now how Newcastle fans feel every year when your season is over by the middle of Jan. Man it sucks.
Y869 SRA

13th Apr 15 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool aren't playing well this second half, unfortunatly, Newcastle don't seem to be good enough to exploit it. Both teams been horrid this half.
p

14th Apr 15 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another UEFA tournament won! Our youth team won the UEFA Youth League yesterday. It's strange, so many of our young kids look fantastic but they won't ever get a great chance here.
Marc

16th Apr 15 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Surprised Jonny hasn't been in here, unless he is waiting until the end of the season. Think York only need to win 2 of their remaining 4 games to ensure they stay up. Currently 19th

York safe for another season and still no sign of him
Steve
Premium Member

17th Apr 15 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Louis van Gaal tells #MUTV that Carrick, Rojo, Jones & Blind will miss Saturday's game at Chelsea. Evans still suspended. Shaw available.

Loss deffo coming tomorrow then boys
Cavey

17th Apr 15 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just Carrick being out means the loss, the others are inconsequential really
p

18th Apr 15 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Louis van Gaal tells #MUTV that Carrick, Rojo, Jones & Blind will miss Saturday's game at Chelsea. Evans still suspended. Shaw available.

Loss deffo coming tomorrow then boys

Steve
Premium Member

18th Apr 15 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Death by yawn football
Ben G

18th Apr 15 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Van Gaal doing a Rosberg after the game. Sad bastard can't accept his players aren't performing. Falcao
Ben G

18th Apr 15 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also. Herrera's dive deserves a ban for that.
DC90

18th Apr 15 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had massive hopes for Falcao, shat my pants when he signed. He was invisible today, as he has been all season. Shame really.

Di Maria also looks awful every time he comes on the pitch.

Only real positive I could take from today was it was the best I've seen Shaw in a United shirt.
p

18th Apr 15 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Di Maria will come good, I'm fairly sure of that. Although, going from Real Madrid to United, to living in Manchester must be pretty shit. I'm not dismissing United as a club, but having to leave Real Madrid the way he did, also, must be a bit depressing.

Falcao is a mess. Must be truly kicking himself the way his career has gone.

And Herrera's dive... Lucky it wasn't a Chelsea player.
Cavey

18th Apr 15 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or Ashley Young... It'll hardly mentioned
Ben G

19th Apr 15 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Given up on this game already. Not that it matters, but we were never going to get a result from this after the new hole the media tore in pellegrini's anus this week.
Ben G

19th Apr 15 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

David Silva's dead.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The weekend footballl thread, sponsored by Ben's birthday. 23 database queries in 0.1995230 seconds