corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » One of those shit What Car threads. (Sorry)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author One of those shit What Car threads. (Sorry)
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
6th Mar 15 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
m4 coupe at my local bmw dealer for 54k decent price tbh. i had a test drive yesterday, real nice looking, well spec'd and very nice to drive. seriously fast.

Did you not enquire about the PX for the T4? Surely they'll probably give you £5k and the beemer?
Nic Barnes

6th Mar 15 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
m4 coupe at my local bmw dealer for 54k decent price tbh. i had a test drive yesterday, real nice looking, well spec'd and very nice to drive. seriously fast.

Did you not enquire about the PX for the T4? Surely they'll probably give you £5k and the beemer?
keeping the van for biking use.
Ben G

6th Mar 15 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
Oh yeah, I remember seeing them. The black one is rancid.

Get one of them Jambo, will be a hoot at 140ps, that's like 40ps less than the ST, and more economical.

60ps less.

And yes the black one is shocking

Updated 1.0 will be 140ps across the board soon iirc.
Jambo

6th Mar 15 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't want an ecoboost. Too slow and unless driven like miss daisy they are crap on fuel.
James

7th Mar 15 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interested in doing some work? My Astra Coupe Turbo is still sitting on my mum's driveway and hasn't been driven for over a year. It needs a new turbo (possibly even just replacement seals), and a new boot spoiler, but apart from that it's only got 75k on the clock and is in good condition.

I need rid of it so drop me a u2u if you are interested, I'm not hoping for much money for it, certainly a lot less than your £3k budget.

[Edited on 07-03-2015 by James]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Mar 15 at 02:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Undecided Budget, Undecided car, Undecided method of Purchase...

I'm the same though, some days I want to lease something brand new and flash that's no hassle and some days I want to run any old cheap shit thing that's worth more in bits.
Jambo

7th Mar 15 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u sent.

Yes Ian that is exactly it. Old box to arse about it than might not lose much. Or predictable hassle free new car that's economical.
djgritt
Premium Member

9th Mar 15 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come down near to me and get this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-2-0-Renaultsport-200-3dr-2009-/351330633136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51ccf005b0
--ToM--

9th Mar 15 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mmmmmm liquid yellow

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » One of those shit What Car threads. (Sorry) 22 database queries in 0.0154788 seconds