corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football because no one else could be bothered

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football because no one else could be bothered
Cavey

User status: Offline
17th Feb 15 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't seen the sky pundits, but all the bbc was saying he was right (his former teammate, and his current national manager) and Martin Keown, who doesn't seem to understand anything to do with football also said it was a penalty.

I would say it was not and he should of been booked for diving. Think Murraymint got it spot on, if it was a foreigner they'd have slated him for it
Steve
Premium Member

17th Feb 15 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't have help when majority of pundits are ex Liverpool so instantly cry about anything United do.
Marc

17th Feb 15 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, damn those ex Liverpool players Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Robbie Savage, Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer
Russ

17th Feb 15 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

law 12, trips or attempts to trip an opponent - direct free kick

closed
Russ

17th Feb 15 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit - deemed by ref to be careless, reckless, or excessive force

[Edited on 17-02-2015 by Russ]
Steve
Premium Member

17th Feb 15 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ on a bike, why is so much being made about a debatable dive in a game where the penalty wouldnt have effected the end result anyway, the same shit and worse goes down every week
Marc

17th Feb 15 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Technically, had we not been awarded the penalty, Preston might have kept on going for a second forcing a replay. Which was entirely plausible given how we played.

Just saying, thas all.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Feb 15 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As much as we are playing poor, there is Deffo some of this going on too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2956769/Guide-hate-Manchester-United-think-Wayne-Rooney-stayed-feet-Ander-Herrera-s-goal-not-stood.html
Marc

18th Feb 15 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

18th Feb 15 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also why do I keep hearing about Stephen Gerrards birthday, what has that actually got to do with anything just because it happens to fall on the FA cup final day?
Cavey

18th Feb 15 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if you don't love united then you hate them?

All 3 goals COULD of been disallowed, I don't think the first two should of been, but other refs might have made different decisions.

As for "He would of had his leg shattered if he'd stood there" of course he would, but he could of just hurdled the challenge and carried on, he didn't, he flopped to the floor like a fish
Cavey

18th Feb 15 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will admit to disliking united, and tbh, I dislike them even more for playing badly, yet still getting results, fair play to them, but i'd rather they were playing brilliantly and winning, not being shit yet still getting results
Marc

18th Feb 15 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dirty southern twats that pushed the guy on the tube in Paris should receive a kicking.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Feb 15 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I'd rather they were playing brilliantly and winning, not being shit yet still getting results

Same

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football because no one else could be bothered 23 database queries in 0.0121109 seconds