corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Diesel conversions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Diesel conversions
Jed D

User status: Offline
17th Feb 15 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carl roper
The di is the same as a dti just minus the intercooler as far as I'm aware. Nobody has reached the limits of the bosch ve pump yet as far as I'm aware. It only seems to be the peugot 306 people who push them. All vauxhall people do is remove the white ring and turn the fuel screw up and think that's all there is to it

yeah i recently had an isuzu 1.7td in a nice looking mk3 cav, that had the white ring mod and the boost wound up, was great fun, apart from replacing the alternator and basic things i never really tinkered with it much... miss it now though

currently on the look out for a clean enough 1.7dti mk4 astra van... doesn't seem to be many left with miles to the moon and back yet their still running strong compared to the 1.7cdti's that are dropping like flies
carl roper

17th Feb 15 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 1.7cdti in my astra is perfect tbh. Nice and nippy for only being 80 odd hp. £30 a year tax and does 300 miles to half a tank couldn't complain. My isuzu engined corsa will be the one pushing power. Il be tuning the cdti after that using the civics gt1749v
Jed D

17th Feb 15 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats been done with the isuzu corsa carl?

seen one kicking about on fb a few weeks ago had a tubular manifold and a 2.8 shogan turbo with it
carl roper

17th Feb 15 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Port and polished head. New injector nozzles. Modified lda pin in the pump. Tubular manifold td04hl15t turbo 2.5" turbo back straight through exhaust front mount intercooler paddle clutch external oil cooler
Jed D

17th Feb 15 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carl roper
Port and polished head. New injector nozzles. Modified lda pin in the pump. Tubular manifold td04hl15t turbo 2.5" turbo back straight through exhaust front mount intercooler paddle clutch external oil cooler

Jed D

20th Feb 15 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going with a mate to pick up a nice dti today... we've been hunting for a clean and good running dti and stumbled along this one...

95k too

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Diesel conversions 22 database queries in 0.0149271 seconds