corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread sponsored by Ben Gs amazing disappearing threads

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend football thread sponsored by Ben Gs amazing disappearing threads
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
12th Jan 15 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
I think everybody (including the media) is forgetting that a big reason we are on the same amount of points despite spending all that money is because we have lost Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand all in one summer and haven't replaced them.

So? Thats not an excuse, he knew all 3 were off and had the summer to replace them.

I cant believe he didnt go for at least 1cb, it was the most obvious position that needed sorting and instead he went an blew a huge chunk of budget on Di Maria and Falcao, two players you could've easily done without.

He'll get the time to fix his mess though, unlike Moyes, because the fans will accept shit from him, for some reason
kennySRi

13th Jan 15 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree that he should of bought some defenders, I couldn't believe it at the time and that's part of the reason why we aren't doing better. That is LVG's fault.

I'm one of many United fans that will give him time and like how we are playing (except the formation). I haven't been pee'd off once this season. It feels completely different than last season with Moyes. Don't ask me why because I don't know why lol.
Nic Barnes

13th Jan 15 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why?
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 15 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moyes was royally screwed over, and no matter how shit KvG might actually be doing with the money spent, the fans will see the league position and say he's been a vast improvement on Moyes.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Jan 15 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moyes was shit, went from champions to 7th, that in itself says enough, if LVG ends up being equally as shit then so be it, but LVG being also shit doesn't mean Moyes was good, ultimately Moyes was given until the end of the season, so LVG should at least be given that too.

[Edited on 13-01-2015 by Steve]
Ojc

13th Jan 15 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U wot m8
Ben G

13th Jan 15 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boom. Have that. Unbelievable game.

Credit to Everton, they were great.

ADRIAN IS A FUCKING LEGEND.
Generation

14th Jan 15 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a game!! Was in a private box watching it! The game had everything and atmosphere (especially second half) was incredible
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 15 at 04:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Moyes was shit, went from champions to 7th, that in itself says enough, if LVG ends up being equally as shit then so be it, but LVG being also shit doesn't mean Moyes was good, ultimately Moyes was given until the end of the season, so LVG should at least be given that too.

[Edited on 13-01-2015 by Steve]

Champions due to the failing of others. He didn't get until the end of the season and didn't get a good chance to bring in hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players due to the failings of the Chief Exec. Never said Moyes did good though
Ben G

14th Jan 15 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
What a game!! Was in a private box watching it! The game had everything and atmosphere (especially second half) was incredible

I'm gutted I didn't go as we were going to get tickets, but it was probably for the best as I had to be up at 5:30am for work. No chance i'd have been home before midnight at least.
Y869 SRA

14th Jan 15 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Y869 SRA
he bought Fellaini after all.

Who happens to be playing a lot better under LVG!

True but he wasn't a player they needed.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 15 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

closer to the player they needed than falcao

[Edited on 14-01-2015 by IvIarkgraham]
Generation

14th Jan 15 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't blame you. We didn't get in until around 1.30am

I haven't been there for around 10 years (used to go regular) so was extra special, and what a match to choose!
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THREE FIVE FUCKING TWO AGAIN literally tearing my hair out

[Edited on 17-01-2015 by Steve]
Ben G

17th Jan 15 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but Falcao is playing. Surely you shpuld be jizzing in your y-fronts?
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is fucking adm playing up front and Rooney in midfield
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has to be a cruel joke, or some sort of karma for having such a long period of success.

First saddled with a mid table manager, who was scared to be at a club like manchester united. Now we have a manager that is too stubborn to change a formation and setup that is so obviously shite everyone can see it
nibnob21
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God damn it Derby fluffing it to Forest. Forest had only won twice in their last 20 and it's only the second time this season Derby have lost in the Championship. Should have been easy pickings.

Here's to hoping Arsenal get a good result tomorrow.

MX5 Project Thread
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Switch to a back four and score straight away FFS
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 hours of 352 and 1 goal, 5 minutes of 442 diamond and 1 goal
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads of chances created now, strikers inbehind and all sorts going on now. Could be 2 or 3
Marc

17th Jan 15 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wrong F scored

Y869 SRA

17th Jan 15 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
God damn it Derby fluffing it to Forest. Forest had only won twice in their last 20 and it's only the second time this season Derby have lost in the Championship. Should have been easy pickings.

Agreed. First match of the day and thats my accy fucked
Considering if they won they would've gone second in the league and on joint points with the leaders and were playing at home, expected them to really go for it. Oh well. Thats football for ya.

[Edited on 17-01-2015 by Y869 SRA]
Ojc

18th Jan 15 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off Derby cunts, you and McLaren are the anti football. You came to Portman Road and slowed everything down to walking pace as you were scared shitless, one mistake and you walk away with the win. Glad Forrest best you.

Back to 2nd we go.

All hail King Pearce
Ben G

18th Jan 15 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Super Sunday

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread sponsored by Ben Gs amazing disappearing threads 24 database queries in 0.1064241 seconds