corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another day, another Islamic atrocity...


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Another day, another Islamic atrocity...
Jimbothebarbarian
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 07
Location: Cumbria..........drunk..
User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Jesus the latest one is a bit rough. Burning the pilot in a cage. The Jordanian government should publicly execute all the isis terrorists they hold in the worst ways possible.


I'm starting to think like for like tbh. They behead one maybe the country of the victim should behead ten. They burned that poor poor fucker alive, perhaps the Jordanians should do the same to ten ISIS prisoners.

Oh hang on, I'll get flamed for that by the do gooders (pun intended) I better say it's not their fault it's ours for some reason.
Haimsey
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 8th May 05
Location: Nottingham Drives: Corsa B
User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horrific is the only word I can mind to describe that. Poor sod.


Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more this http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91a_1422742543
nibnob21
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th May 10
Location: South Derbyshire
User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently Jordan are going to execute a lot of their Jihadists prisoners to avenge the death of the pilot.

http://news.yahoo.com/jordan-execute-female-bomber-wednesday-191536008.html


MX5 Project Thread
baza31
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 03
Location: yorkshire
User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have a working link for the full video
Wrighty
Member

Registered: 28th Feb 04
Location: Howden
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its on ync.com

its pretty rough.....
Balling
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Apr 04
Location: Denmark
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 05:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
I'm starting to think like for like tbh. They behead one maybe the country of the victim should behead ten. They burned that poor poor fucker alive, perhaps the Jordanians should do the same to ten ISIS prisoners.
You don't think the civilised world should avoid stooping to the level of terrorists?

Do you think that retaliation would make these extremists change their ways or do you think they'd use it as a tool to get more people for their course?


Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 06:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://theync.com/shocking/isis-burns-alive-jordanian-hostage-and-just-released-video-from-this-morning.htm
Marc
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 02
Location: York
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
You don't think the civilised world should avoid stooping to the level of terrorists?

For years we (English government) and the US government to an extent have imprisoned real nasty pieces of work, provided them with hotel service at the tax payers expense because do gooders say we can't take away their human rights, even though that is ironically why they were imprisoned.

Finally Jordan stands up to them and shows they won't take it no more.

You could argue that the death penalty in America doesn't deter the criminals, but we aren't talking about regular murderers we are talking about terrorists who will do what ever it takes to either convert or execute.

In my opinion.
Balling
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Apr 04
Location: Denmark
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your opinion seems to be based on pure fantasy.

The mere fact that you're using "do gooders" as a derogatory term is cause for alarm.

It's frankly completely idiotic to think that executing prisoners in retaliation is going to cause anything but further and bigger issues.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
we aren't talking about regular murderers we are talking about terrorists who will do what ever it takes to either convert or execute.
Please explain what a "regular murderer" is and how "terrorist" differ in their psychology.


baza31
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 03
Location: yorkshire
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is clearly a difference. It's also mass murder not an individual one off. Is Jordan broadcasting it
Jimbothebarbarian
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 07
Location: Cumbria..........drunk..
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
I'm starting to think like for like tbh. They behead one maybe the country of the victim should behead ten. They burned that poor poor fucker alive, perhaps the Jordanians should do the same to ten ISIS prisoners.
You don't think the civilised world should avoid stooping to the level of terrorists?

Do you think that retaliation would make these extremists change their ways or do you think they'd use it as a tool to get more people for their course?


I would like it if the civilised would avoid it, but if it was someone I knew I would be baying for revenge tbh, and if I'm honest the way they dispatch with hostages sickens me to the core. Of course this is the idea.

I also agree that like for like killings would no doubt draw more barnpots to join. But as always happens people are quick to be holier than thou about it. What would you suggest? How would you go about dealing with this? Lets pretend you could be put in charge for a while to straighten things out what and how would you deal with it? I'm not trying to be a clever cunt because I'm fucked if I have a clue, but I would be interested in others ideas and thoughts....
Dom
Member

Registered: 13th Sep 03
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're not going to stop ISIS, or any other terrorist group, from capturing and executing hostages by executing 'their' prisoners. As mentioned, it's likely to have the opposite effect and will just aggravate terrorist groups.
JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
I'm starting to think like for like tbh. They behead one maybe the country of the victim should behead ten. They burned that poor poor fucker alive, perhaps the Jordanians should do the same to ten ISIS prisoners.
You don't think the civilised world should avoid stooping to the level of terrorists?

Do you think that retaliation would make these extremists change their ways or do you think they'd use it as a tool to get more people for their course?


I would like it if the civilised would avoid it, but if it was someone I knew I would be baying for revenge tbh, and if I'm honest the way they dispatch with hostages sickens me to the core. Of course this is the idea.

I also agree that like for like killings would no doubt draw more barnpots to join. But as always happens people are quick to be holier than thou about it. What would you suggest? How would you go about dealing with this? Lets pretend you could be put in charge for a while to straighten things out what and how would you deal with it? I'm not trying to be a clever cunt because I'm fucked if I have a clue, but I would be interested in others ideas and thoughts....


Theres no easy solution and thats the problem.

Balling is spot on in what hes saying, killing them in an "eye for an eye" style is not going to solve a thing, it will only give them more propaganda to use to recruit more people.

The problem is you're trying to kill an ideology and that is far harder to kill than a person or even a group of people. You've got to figure out why people are turning to this and how you're going to make them choose a different path. At the end of the day you've got a lot of young people deciding that joining this group, knowing they'll most likely be killed, feeling that this is the best option for them. Thats a pretty grim reflection of society, especially when you consider its not just frustrated people sick of the west bombing/invading their homes/land, its people who were born and educated here and other developed countries, with all the benefits that brings and still, that seems the best/only option for them.

A lot of these people who join ISIS do so for many reasons, some are brainwashed, some because it gives them some sense of belonging, some im sure are just cunts who want to kill people. Thats already an incredibly difficult range of issues to tackle and dropping a bomb on them clearly doesnt solve any of them. I mean, they're already willing to join these groups knowing the likelihood is they'll get killed, many of them are quite happy for that to be the case, so what sort of deterrent is "join these and we'll kill you".

Its why it always made me laugh that the killing of OBL was hailed as some kind of breakthrough, as if all the members of Al Qaeda were just going to down tools and go "well, hes dead, may as well go get a job at a supermarket now" as long as the idea seems a viable option for people, theres always going to be someone to take whoever you kill's place.

[Edited on 04-02-2015 by JonnyJ]
Balling
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Apr 04
Location: Denmark
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't agree more.


Balling
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Apr 04
Location: Denmark
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
you're trying to kill an ideology and that is far harder to kill than a person or even a group of people.
It's worth noting that this is the exact goal of the opposition as well.

Us starting to retaliate with mass killings of prisoners and bending or ignoring basic human rights would be a step closer to their goals.


JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
4th Feb 15 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
you're trying to kill an ideology and that is far harder to kill than a person or even a group of people.
It's worth noting that this is the exact goal of the opposition as well.

Us starting to retaliate with mass killings of prisoners and bending or ignoring basic human rights would be a step closer to their goals.


Yep, agree fully mate.

End of the day i dont blame people for wanting revenge, its only natural i suppose but if you want to stop it happening at all, then you've got to think beyond just "nuking the fuck outta them"
Welly Wanger
Member

Registered: 5th Jan 12
Location: Cambodia stroke Yorkshire
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The pilot obviously at a young age should have choose a better career path. If you join the military expect your life to be in danger and it to be cut short while in service. Its called an occupational hazard, get over it. He could have been shot down in a ball of flames........ same same but different......
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

Registered: 8th Jun 10
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welly Wanger
The pilot obviously at a young age should have choose a better career path. If you join the military expect your life to be in danger and it to be cut short while in service. Its called an occupational hazard, get over it. He could have been shot down in a ball of flames........ same same but different......


Yea there is a hazard but there is a difference of being captured and killed rather than KIA. KIA is part of war, Murder like they did isn't.
Ste
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 5th Mar 03
Location: Taif, Saudi Arabia
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 07:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welly Wanger
The pilot obviously at a young age should have choose a better career path. If you join the military expect your life to be in danger and it to be cut short while in service. Its called an occupational hazard, get over it. He could have been shot down in a ball of flames........ same same but different......


I drive a car, I accept there is a risk I could crash. I don't expect that if I crash I will be put in a cage and burned.

Wake up you ignorant twat


I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Welly Wanger
Member

Registered: 5th Jan 12
Location: Cambodia stroke Yorkshire
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tough shit, but when you drive your car are you loaded up to the hilt with ammunition to kill someone? No so if you do crash you'll be taken to hospital and not be a POW
Welly Wanger
Member

Registered: 5th Jan 12
Location: Cambodia stroke Yorkshire
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the US and UK never torture? Look what they have done to the areas over there for the last 25-30 years. Killed two leaders oh I mean dictators for the better and look what's happened to them. They are in a lot worse condition than they were in when their own country's leader were at power.
Ian
Site Administrator

Avatar

Registered: 28th Aug 99
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That event should stand alone though. They took a healthy guy and burnt him alive.
Balling
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Apr 04
Location: Denmark
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=639608&highlight=1&pid=8491248#pid8491248

Won't expect too much from Mr. Wanger...


VrsTurbo
Premium Member

Registered: 8th Jun 10
User status: Offline
5th Feb 15 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=639608&highlight=1&pid=8491248#pid8491248

Won't expect too much from Mr. Wanger...







  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another day, another Islamic atrocity... 23 database queries in 0.0219691 seconds