corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » america visa related

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author america visa related
gazza808

User status: Offline
1st Dec 14 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Work deals with all our visa stuff, but due to working on air bases, and for air carriers etc a couple of us at work get special dispensation when it comes to visa's call it aog if I remember right (aircraft on ground) but even with the other guys some have some convictions I'd class as worse than yours and they have no issues actually getting one just takes a bit longer as said as they have to go to the embassy.
johnny86
Premium Member

1st Dec 14 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate
SVM 286

6th Dec 14 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Dangerous driving, theft, driving whilst disquailified ,conspiracy to steal and fraud.

Feck me!

These are all over 5 years ago

Was that all in one go Johnny, or were they different events?

Was there an unfortunate circumstance surrounding any of it and you weren't entirely to blame, or perhaps any mitigating circumstances for example?
johnny86
Premium Member

6th Dec 14 at 05:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They was over like 5 year span. Tbh excuse I can use is that I was a little shit Tbh sad I know.

I regret it all.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » america visa related 22 database queries in 0.0097859 seconds