corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 14 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who get offended by everything should go and fuck themselves and toughen up a bit.
3CorsaMeal

6th Nov 14 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get offended by people who are offended.
Ben G

6th Nov 14 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Not sure how really, cant see how anything can genuinely be offensive to you unless its something that personally affects you.

Sure you can think someones a cunt, but to be offended by something? perhaps its just me but that suggests something has affected you personally.

[Edited on 06-11-2014 by Steve]

Maybe dom caught ebola?
Balling
Premium Member

6th Nov 14 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
People who get offended by everything should go and fuck themselves and toughen up a bit.
Does that include being offended by gay people talking about and displaying their sexuality publicly?

Steve and John, I think you're missing Dom's point that it's quite possible to objectively perceive something as being offending to other people, without personally being offended.

I'm very aware that it's offending to say that all jewish people are cheap. That doesn't make me offended, angry or jewish.

Dom

6th Nov 14 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Steve and John, I think you're missing Dom's point that it's quite possible to objectively perceive something as being offending to other people, without personally being offended.

Ben G

6th Nov 14 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jewish people aren't cheap. Bar mitzvah's cost a shitload.

[Edited on 06-11-2014 by Ben G]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here. 23 database queries in 0.0125451 seconds