corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 14 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best way to diffuse the whole argument is to inform the person who is so anti gay that 99% of the time, homophobes are in the closet and in denial about their own sexual insecurities.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not suggesting they don't occur naturally, but I personally think it is a flaw in genetics. It's counter productive to how nature thrives and evolves.
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Society has accepted folk are gay now so stop screaming about it and get on with your life.
What "society"? Do you honestly think homosexuals are not to this day subject of hate, abuse and even attacks based on their sexual preference?

Remember, Tim Cook is a celebrity all over the world. Certain areas of the world look very, very different to ours.

Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Gayness would never become an evolutionary result, as it would prevent evolution.
Yeah, I don't think you understand how evolution works.

Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely a key part of evolution, is reproduction? Gayness will always be a minority thing, other wise that will be the end of humanity, not very good evolution
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm not suggesting they don't occur naturally, but I personally think it is a flaw in genetics. It's counter productive to how nature thrives and evolves.
And you're welcome to think so, but what does it have to do with anything?

Gary
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Society has accepted folk are gay now so stop screaming about it and get on with your life.
What "society"? Do you honestly think homosexuals are not to this day subject of hate, abuse and even attacks based on their sexual preference?

Most of the westernised world has come to accept that it happens I'd say.
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, evolution would fix the problem, you'd end up with hermaphrodites or women who had the physical appearance of men, or something different entirely.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has to do with supporting my argument that its a flaw with nature. But like I said, its just a debate, im not using it to chastise gay people, they can do what they like
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Surely a key part of evolution, is reproduction? Gayness will always be a minority thing, other wise that will be the end of humanity, not very good evolution
Again, you're not understanding the subject you're talking about and again, it's completely besides the point.

Why argue this in the first place? Let's say you're right, what does it matter?

Russ

31st Oct 14 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Gayness would never become an evolutionary result, as it would prevent evolution.
Yeah, I don't think you understand how evolution works.
exactly this.. as if species require a male and female to reproduce (not sarcasm)
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im not using it to chastise gay people
Of course you are, whether you realise it or not.

For whatever reason you felt the need to express that homosexuals are damaged individuals, even though it had nothing to do with the question posted.

You intentionally tried to put homosexuals below yourself, which is exactly the fucking problem. Why do you need to prove to the world that something is wrong with these people?

Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Most of the westernised world has come to accept that it happens I'd say.
Unfortunately I don't think that's true. Many states in the US still don't allow same-sex marriage, for instance.

It's also not just a matter of legality, but of public attitude.

Gary
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evolution in its rawest state (reproduction been no1) went a long time ago. 'gay' may we) be a product of evolution to stop over population. Infact it'd be interesting to see if there is any relationship between how heavily populated a country is and how many homosexuals residents it has.
ed

31st Oct 14 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/apples-ceo-tim-cook-came-out-and-its-a-big-deal-456
Russ

31st Oct 14 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe thats why they 'come out', so we can keep figures acuratre
Balling
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/apples-ceo-tim-cook-came-out-and-its-a-big-deal-456
Last paragraph is pretty spot on for this thread.

Ben G

31st Oct 14 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And agreed if it's an acceptable part of society now, no need for people to announce it

Exactly this.

I have no problem with people choosing their own sexuality.

There is just absolutely no need to tell the world about it.

As for the publicity side of it, skynews seemed to agree when talking about gay CEO's last night. So there you go.
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Evolution in its rawest state (reproduction been no1) went a long time ago. 'gay' may we) be a product of evolution to stop over population. Infact it'd be interesting to see if there is any relationship between how heavily populated a country is and how many homosexuals residents it has.

Ok not sure homosexuality is born from overpopulation....
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
And agreed if it's an acceptable part of society now, no need for people to announce it

Exactly this.

I have no problem with people choosing their own sexuality.

There is just absolutely no need to tell the world about it.

As for the publicity side of it, skynews seemed to agree when talking about gay CEO's last night. So there you go.

You say that but imagine if a footballer came out, think about how much that would change the sport long term.
Ben G

31st Oct 14 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A rugby player did. Did it make any difference? I doubt it. No one cares if you're gay. You can be what you want.

It isn't news.
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually it did, he was the first but not the last.

Whether you care or not, someone famous coming out is helpful for people who are struggling with it themselves.
Dom

31st Oct 14 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

Exactly this.

Unfortunately the opinion that homosexuality is 'accepted' within society is with the minority rather than the majority (just look at this thread).

[Edited on 31-10-2014 by Dom]
spencer88

31st Oct 14 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From this thread, I expect Robin to come out shortly.
Robin
Premium Member

31st Oct 14 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
From this thread, I expect Robin to come out shortly.

According to CS legend, I don't need to.

Baza will though I think.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » why do people always feel the need to come out as gay? apple fan boys here. 23 database queries in 0.1028881 seconds