corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Blue Beast - Arden Blue Corsa B 1.4L Breeze Edition

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blue Beast - Arden Blue Corsa B 1.4L Breeze Edition
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Feb 16 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks!

Yeah I intend to get some next month as it's quite a contrast between the front and back windows
oJNAo
Premium Member

21st Apr 16 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few things since I last posted

Bought a set of the same Astra MK4 CDX wheels with the intention of slowly refurbishing them myself so I have a spare set of wheels. I intend to paint them anthracite.

Finally fitted the gear gaitor I got off here

tatty original one vs new fancy one

Had my first go at polishing and buffing with a DA before Castle Combe Spring Action Day

and then Spring Action Day at Castle Combe itself! Was a brilliant day out and the weather held up great

Regretted not getting a proper entrance photo as I have no rolling photos of the Blue Beast

Bonnet paint is getting worse so booked it in for a respray May 9th and will finally have the dent out that's been there since I bought it

Parked in the same spot as the previous time I was at Castle Combe

Jason x
Premium Member

21st Apr 16 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty jealous of yours to be honest, looks to be in really good condition.

Rear wiper needs to go though!
oJNAo
Premium Member

21st Apr 16 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Pretty jealous of yours to be honest, looks to be in really good condition.

Rear wiper needs to go though!

Thanks

I like the smoothed boot but all comes down to money really as I'm trying to limit how much I spend on it

This month is the bonnet respray and next month is hopefully some Vectra Recaro seats as I want something comfier and sportier looking

It's a clean car underneath just needs bits and bobs tidying up like the rear drums etc.
oJNAo
Premium Member

1st Dec 16 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't posted in ages although I did do a few bits over the summer but didn't go to any car shows apart from the Spring Action Day at Castle Combe due to working away at events.

The driveshaft broke 3 times on me due to the FK Coilovers needing replacing, which made me regret selling the uprated Gaz coilovers even more!

After replacing it twice when it broke the first time I put it up for a quick sale and wanted to move onto a cheap daily for work and insurance. Had a few time wasters and wannabe scammers but sold it on to a guy who seems genuinely interested in Corsa B's and I feel it's in good hands. He also said he might possibly put a C20LET in it which I always wanted to do but lacked experience and deeper pockets.

Very first pic I took of it when it was standard and unmolested

My favourite picture of it

The very last pics I took of it on the day it left

Been a good run on CorsaSport and enjoyed meeting everyone
anthcorsa

1st Dec 16 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely car this, be sad to not see any more updates.
oJNAo
Premium Member

5th Dec 16 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by anthcorsa
Lovely car this, be sad to not see any more updates.

Yeah gutted she left but I couldn't justify the insurance and reliability of long distance mileage on it as I have 6 points now and do at least 200 miles in it most weeks.

Going for a Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 to bite the bullet on my first year of insurance with points and won't be going back to a Corsa.

Hopefully the new owner does what he says he will and fit a C20LET in it, he seems very happy with the car and I hope he follows through with it

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Blue Beast - Arden Blue Corsa B 1.4L Breeze Edition 23 database queries in 0.0175462 seconds