corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Anyone work for EE?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone work for EE?
kz

User status: Offline
1st Oct 14 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If so you work for a terrible company!

Trying to get my old iPhone 5S unlocked atm... started the application on the 21st September, and was told it would take between 3-7 days. Obviously it's now the 10th day and still nothing.

I started by contacting EE on Twitter, and eventually they gave me a number to ring. I did so, and spoke to someone who said he'd pass on my concern and I'd receive and email within a few hours. That was 34 hours ago...

Tweeted them again this time to no reply. Tomorrow I shall ring them again. Is there any point in going in-store? Usually they just tell me to ring again... it's only annoying me so much as I've actually sold this now and the new owner is desperate to get it working! Really holding him up.

Any advice appreciated.

New Poll