corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Imperial Performance - conversion parts, flanges, LED's, silicone tubing + more!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Imperial Performance - conversion parts, flanges, LED's, silicone tubing + more!
Imperial Performance

User status: Offline
   29th Sep 14 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, I've been selling on eBay for quite a while now and have decided to approach the forums as I believe some of you may be interested.

I have an ever growing product list of:
- Vauxhall conversion parts
- bulb's and LED's
- bolt kits
- silicone tubing
- exhaust flanges
- turbo flanges
- manifold flanges
- magnetic sump plugs
- cleaning and detailing
and more...

I would be willing to offer group buys and discounts should there be enough interest in any particular items in my shop.

I don't always get chance to check every forum everyday so any questions or inquiries, could you please contact me at:

sales@imperialperformance.co.uk

My eBay shop can be found at:
www.imperialperformance.co.uk

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from some of you soon.

[Edited on 29-09-2014 by Imperial Performance]

[Edited on 18-01-2015 by Imperial Performance]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Imperial Performance - conversion parts, flanges, LED's, silicone tubing + more! 24 database queries in 0.0118310 seconds