corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK terror threat raised to severe

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UK terror threat raised to severe
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Aug 14 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes no 'evidence' it don't mean they haven't got intelligence that someone is planning an attack.
MatthewR

30th Aug 14 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Full of hard bastards thats the main reason. England is an easy target because its mainly filled with guys who look like rylan clark.

cracked up at this
Ben G

30th Aug 14 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, well'ard...

ShEp

30th Aug 14 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol so bitter.

I'll be glad if we go it alone, if you believe you'll be any better off without us, you're deluded.
Ben G

30th Aug 14 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares if we're better off?

As long as you lot are worse off, thats more than good enough.

Alex Salmond still laughing at that cunt being head of his own country.
ShEp

30th Aug 14 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We certainly won't be worse off without 10 times our population scrounging off us anymore.

Agreed about Salmond, But I'm voting for Independence, not Salmond.

You seem rather enraged Ben? why could this possibly be?
MatthewR

31st Aug 14 at 06:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What will happen to the GB flag if the get independance
Eck
Premium Member

31st Aug 14 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Clearly know nothing about it if you think we will be worse off
Dom

31st Aug 14 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There doesn't seem to be any real reason for the increase in threat level, so it's all a bit meaningless. Perhaps being a bit cynical, it wouldn't surprise me if this was done just to distract the media and the public away from the UKIP story

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Well it's not going to be plain sailing that's for sure, in fact it's likely to be a monstrous struggle if you don't get the backing of the pound (which then could have a knock on effect of joining the EU). Either way, we probably should keep this for the Scotland Independence thread
Ben G

31st Aug 14 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

You clearly know nothing about someone taking the piss

You really think I'd want to keep showing my passport each time I cross the border? I like it how it is currently.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

31st Aug 14 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They won't get it anyway.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
p

1st Sep 14 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29008316

Much more of this please, Dave. And make sure it sticks! No human rights bullshit. Terrorists aren't human
Bart

1st Sep 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im on the fence with this one P.... on one hand I agree that "terrorists" should be stopped in anyway possible, but on the other hand, I don't see anything wrong with these people leaving Britain to go fight for their own country.

To put it into another perspective, if you went and lived abroad for x years and Britain suddenly came under attack and you wanted to return here to defend your country, stand along side your family, would you want your passport to be seized?

Someone that travels from Britain to Syria or Iraq to fight for their country doesn't instantly make them a terrorist or a head slayer?

There's too much scaremongering in the media, the government is simply lapping it up with all their new policies.
p

1st Sep 14 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
Im on the fence with this one P.... on one hand I agree that "terrorists" should be stopped in anyway possible, but on the other hand, I don't see anything wrong with these people leaving Britain to go fight for their own country.

To put it into another perspective, if you went and lived abroad for x years and Britain suddenly came under attack and you wanted to return here to defend your country, stand along side your family, would you want your passport to be seized?

Someone that travels from Britain to Syria or Iraq to fight for their country doesn't instantly make them a terrorist or a head slayer?

There's too much scaremongering in the media, the government is simply lapping it up with all their new policies.

But it's not legal? They're not allowed by anyone to do what they are doing? It's not like their own government has organised such activities. ISIS, is a terrorist organisation, and everyone fighting for them is of course deemed a terrorist. Can of worms but by the 'their own country' comment, I guess logically 'Britain' is their own country - obviously I guess you distinguish between ISIS and what's been fundamentally going on in Syria, but by many accounts certain quarters are linked. If Britain/England came under attack we would go down the 'legal' means with our army and our allies, no? If it was equivalent circumstances and I came back here doing what they're doing, i.e. being involved in people being killed, innocent people being killed and I was part of that, of course there's going to be consequences, that's a given. You can't just expect to walk back in your country willy nilly and get away with it - I don't think we want these bloodthirsty individuals coming back here after what they've been doing, poisoning more people with their warped ideology, and, potentially committing terror offences here.

I guess, again, that maybe you need to distinguish between ISIS and what's been going on in Syria, possibly, but it's still based on the same sort of premise. You cannot go abroad, start killing people, then think you can come back 'home' scot-free. It's all a bit confusing, but the fundamentals are still there.

So we all understand what ISIS is doing, and perhaps you was alluding more to what's going on in Syria? I also think a fair few of these individuals have gone 'for the crack' if I can say such a thing, or as ridiculous as it sounds 'something to do' I doubt all of them have the 'passion' or the true 'meaning' of what they are fighting for. Again, caveats between the two individual thins of ISIS and Syria.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK terror threat raised to severe 23 database queries in 0.0137591 seconds