corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Emerald Green 200SX S14a

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Emerald Green 200SX S14a
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th May 15 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. Love the car just think that windscreen sticker is stupid.
thegsi

22nd May 15 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads. Yeh, some people like it, some people don't. But it's my fuckin car so fuck ya
LukeD

22nd May 15 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely that! Fairplay
--ToM--

22nd May 15 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Nice car, but that windscreen sticker is so fucking shit it's unreal. Surely it's illegal, like having a chip in your windscreen within certain boundaries is an MOT fail.

The sticker is most certainly an mot fail yes, allthough being a 200sx the mot tester will probably be distracted from that as he will be busy poking holes in the underside
thegsi

23rd May 15 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate seriously who do you think you are?! Just piss off with your pointless comments and get back to updating your Mondeo with before an after shots of new number plates and wiper blades. You're an embarrassment
--ToM--

23rd May 15 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmao! Thanks for reading my thread mate, if you had got past the first few pages you would of seen a lot more than sticking reg plates and wiper blades on had been done, infact more involved job than anything Iv found in your thread yet, and coming from the guy who sticks big stickers all over his windscreen and takes pics of it .....ironic.

Very touchy over a 200sx rust banter comment, part and parcel of owning one, go change your tampon.
thegsi

23rd May 15 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More involved? You are joking, right? Bolting some eBay spacers to your 8" ET49 wheels is not involved mate. It's taken me longer to fit one of my wheels than your whole project

I've said it before, I'll say it again. This car is what it is. It's old, it's rusty and I don't care, I love it. This is just text book CS and I'm too old to bicker nowadays.
--ToM--

23rd May 15 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No but replacing the timing chains idler gears oil pump guides and tensioners is mate, as far as I'm aware all you've done is dig filler out the arches and bolt jdm scene mods and stickers to it,

Your wheels took as long to fit as my whole thread because the arches fell to pieces trying to get them on ......

Also the wheels are 8.5 and et45 and I can also confirm if I wanted to go scene with it my arches would not crumble into bits in front of me if I chose to roll them.

As Iv said before aswell it's only banter I like the car, the rust is banter Iv had 2 and they rust it's Japanese , you just fly off the handle

[Edited on 23-05-2015 by --ToM--]
Steve
Premium Member

23rd May 15 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought Jap crap, pretends it for a laugh, gets angry about it
Steve
Premium Member

23rd May 15 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And yes that sticker is one of the worst things I've seen on this website in my whole 13 years of browsing this site in my pants. Followed closely by his mates spoiler
thegsi

23rd May 15 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
No but replacing the timing chains idler gears oil pump guides and tensioners is mate, as far as I'm aware all you've done is dig filler out the arches and bolt jdm scene mods and stickers to it,

[Edited on 23-05-2015 by --ToM--]

Woah! Impressive work chap!
--ToM--

23rd May 15 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beyond your capabilities clearly as it took you the length of my whole thread to get one wheel to fit as you put it, but cheers means a lot, bit of advise, if you wore some jeans that actually fit when working on your car you won't be restricting your movement as much and might be able to fit wheels and stickers and dildo gear knobs etc quicker
thegsi

23rd May 15 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know what jeans I wear?!
--ToM--

23rd May 15 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your wearing them in your pictures of you working on your car lol unless it's not you working on your car? Haha
thegsi

23rd May 15 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Using the DA? No that's my mate Rusty, he's much better at using that than me.
Nic Barnes

23rd May 15 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You really do come across as an arrogant self righteous prick tom.
--ToM--

23rd May 15 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi nic
Sean-B

23rd May 15 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair it does take jay ages to fit any wheels he can't lift them high enough to get them onto the studs

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Emerald Green 200SX S14a 23 database queries in 0.0167031 seconds