corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Kuro Black 200SX S14a

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kuro Black 200SX S14a
--ToM--

User status: Offline
28th Dec 14 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine had leathers there shit tho every time I hung it out to dry I nearly fell off the seat haha ended up with a set of sparcos in it didn't have bride money haha
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely car but it will look shit if you have odd seats imo

i'd rather pay for 2 mid range matching seats that have 1 good seat and one shit seat
NathanR

28th Dec 14 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha Tom the passangers got the Jesus christ handle to hold I'm sure they'll be fine. Tbh I don't use it for skidding, I mean the back end steps out as you can imagine, sometimes more than I anticipate lol, but Ito more for fast road and want to get some track time in!

Thanks IvIarkgraham. Yeah i see where your coming from. But there's no other seats I really like tbh. I had sparcos in the corsa and really liked them so naturally looked at there range straight away and there new stuff is horrible. The recaro ones I wanted had a hellish bad review with people saying they crack around the castings for the mounts, couldn't find any nice corbeaus or Cobras so went for the one I actually liked wich just get with a hefty price tag lol.

[Edited on 28-12-2014 by NathanR]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just keep the passenger seat you have and save up for a second bride then
Kyle T
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks ace. I'd ordered some black silicone before my FMIC was even out of its box! Blue stuff looks 'orrible in most engine bays IMO.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
NathanR

28th Dec 14 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In an ideal world yeah I'd do that, but I'd much rather put the money towards other stuff bearing in mind it's over £1k to get it matching mine.

Yeah looks so cheep and tacky doesn't it if it's not in the right car! I've only ordered 3 joiners for the minute, 2 for the ones right on the Intercooler and 1 for onto the throttle body. I'm going to be getting the Apex stainless hot pipe and stainless intake trunk and they again come with horrible blue hoses. So once I've got them I'll figured out all the other bits I need and do a big order from roose
NathanR

7th Jan 15 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So got in touch with neweraparts who I've ordered my bride threw, going to be 3-4 weeks dew to Tokyo Auto Salon bring on in Japan causing delays to shipping . So got a little while to go yet before it arrives. However my harness and seat rail came!

The harness is awesome, real nice quality compared to the sparco ones I had before! And the seat rail seems decent too. I also snapped up the z32 rear setup that Mitch had for sale .

My Mikalor clamps have arrived aswell.

So just waiting for my small order from Roose to arrive, hopefully be some time before the weekend so I can chuck them on. Also going to try and lower the offset a little more on the rear!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full steam ahead for you then Nath

looks like youre the only person not skint in Jan lol
NathanR

8th Jan 15 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah spent abit to much recently all part of the fun though!
NathanR

15th Feb 15 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About time for an update . My seat arrived from Japan last week! Unfortunately I ordered the wrong cushions with the seat lol. So ended up with the generic gradiation cushions, but I'm still really happy with it. So comfortable and it's perfect for my size! Ive got it fitted but only got a really crap picture as it was dark so I won't bother posting that, but here's some of it, couldn't help seeing what it looked like with the takatas also

Also I had a nice delivery from larkspeed!

And inside the box was these!

Ksport 8pots with 356mm discs . Also went for yellow stuff pads.

So Saturday we set about fitting my all new brake kit starting at the back with the z32 setup.

Unfortunately we only managed to get the rear done on Saturday as it was an absolute pain of a job getting the old bearings off to strip it down to fit the new backing plate and shoe mechanism. So today we got going and fitted the ksports .

And fitted behind the Rotas.

Unfortunately that's all the photos I took all weekend so next weekend I'll give it a good clean and go out with the camera .

The pedal feels the same stiffness wise as it used to however it's not as responsive yet, brand new discs and pads all round so Im assuming they just needed bedding in as I've literally only driven it up the road and stopped a couple times from about 30mph lol. So will hopefully get them bedded in over the next few weekends
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

15th Feb 15 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice update Nath! The new brakes fit behind the wheels nicely

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
kedowan

15th Feb 15 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Masssoov brakes!

Love the seat as well..
Sean-B

16th Feb 15 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those brakes look fantastic. Also nothings makes a car faster than awesome brakes

[Edited on 16-02-2015 by Sean-B]
NathanR

16th Feb 15 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers men! Can't wait to get them bedded in
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Feb 15 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice choice of brake setup, these will suit you well on track
NathanR

17th Feb 15 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers steve! Should be good when there bedded in! Not driven it again since I fitted them yet, hopefully get a good run out at the weekend and put some miles into them
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Feb 15 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Cheers steve! Should be good when there bedded in! Not driven it again since I fitted them yet, hopefully get a good run out at the weekend and put some miles into them

best get used to them quick, we can have a "whos got bigger brakes/balls braking contest at combe"
NathanR

17th Feb 15 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, I've not booked up for PCAD but I'm intending on having a go at Forge spring Action day! Only thing I don't like about Coombe is they're organisation seems shit and there stewarding seems dreadful! It's like when both the WR Pumas got crashed was dew to people overtaking when they shouldn't and people have no respect and just drive well out of there means!

I love the track and can't wait to go round there though
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

20th Feb 15 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just book early Nath! We did an early one last year and it was a lot nicer than later in the day. Although a corsa did break down which ended our session...

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
NathanR

21st Feb 15 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that might be the plan for forge action day. At least then I can enjoy the rest of the day (all being I don't stack it or it implodes or something) and not have to worry about being back at certain times to go out for a session!

Sean-B

21st Feb 15 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's Nath himself

NathanR

21st Feb 15 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That there is a fine specimen of a MAN
thegsi

21st Feb 15 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice man
nibnob21
Premium Member

21st Feb 15 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All 3 of you have even synced up your thread names. Bet you guys touch tips as well.

MX5 Project Thread
NathanR

21st Feb 15 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Touch tips? We have sword fights mate

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Kuro Black 200SX S14a 24 database queries in 0.1973970 seconds