corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » David Moyes

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author David Moyes
Ben J

User status: Offline
19th May 14 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving the bus mate. So was a bit hard to see.
taylorboosh

19th May 14 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
How was the open top parade Ben?

taylorboosh

19th May 14 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

If i was an arsenal fan, i would remortgage my house of whore out my mrs to go (even if i already had the cash) - if not your not really a fan
Ben J

19th May 14 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

If i was an arsenal fan, i would remortgage my house of whore out my mrs to go (even if i already had the cash) - if not your not really a fan

Marc

17th Aug 15 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fergie now saying the job was too big for him
Eck
Premium Member

18th Aug 15 at 05:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wouldn't admit that Moyes inherited an ageing and very average squad I still think they should have let him have a full pre season/transfer window.

[Edited on 18-08-2015 by Eck]
Cavey

18th Aug 15 at 06:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But all footballers hate David Moyes and wouldn't have signed for him anyway Eck, so was no point in supporting him financially
Marc

18th Aug 15 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon he could have taken Everton to regular top 4/5 football had he been given a bit of money.

Almost like he was a bit naive in the United job. Kagawa springs to mind.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Aug 15 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
But all footballers hate David Moyes and wouldn't have signed for him anyway Eck, so was no point in supporting him financially

I suppose you're right.

Marc, Kagawa never really hit the heights that he did at Dortmund, even when he had opportunities (albeit not many). But Moyes brought in a far better playmaker in Mata in his place. I'd have liked to see him get a good transfer window to see what he could do.
Also, Woodward was every bit as guilty as Moyes for the way things went. That was by far the most embarrassing spectacle (the way they went about, and failed to bring in any top players), that I've seen from United.

Plus, nobody seems to have commented about how LVG got ADM and then proceeded to play him in numerous positions that didn't suit him, before selling for a 20m loss
Steve
Premium Member

18th Aug 15 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still convinced that whole move was arranged so he could get out of Madrid and go to PSG because at the time PSG were being hammered for FFP, a year of playing shit for united would mean his value would drop for sure.

Wouldn't put it past mendes the sneaky cunt, in fact I would love it we could just cut all ties with that agent tbh, never does us any favours
Marc

18th Aug 15 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Plus, nobody seems to have commented about how LVG got ADM and then proceeded to play him in numerous positions that didn't suit him, before selling for a 20m loss

Yeah but this is the bash Moyes thread

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » David Moyes 23 database queries in 0.0123110 seconds