corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Metal Gear Solid - Ground Zeros

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Metal Gear Solid - Ground Zeros
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Feb 14 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my door, no, as it's international delivery.

It said expected dispatch before release day. Not much of a guarantee, though.

Gary
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have a look at what folk over here are doing. Closest place to me that'll have it is a 10-15mile round trip which I cba with at rush hour
Balling
Premium Member

6th Mar 14 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-rumor-vs-reality/1100-6418111/

Main story can be completed in 1 hour and there's only one level.

This is starting to look more and more like a proof of concept than an actual game. Might have to reconsider my preorder and just wait until it's closer to the £12 US price.

Aleex

7th Mar 14 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary
Premium Member

7th Mar 14 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are loads ads of side missions etc to 100% it seems hardly an hours game
Balling
Premium Member

10th Mar 14 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been reading up on the story and starting to wonder if even people who've played all the games can keep track of the details.

So in Ground Zeroes I'll be playing as Big Boss aka Jack aka Naked Snake aka Punished Snake, who in the future will be killed by one of his cloned triplets, Solid Snake aka Old Snake, who will go on to also battle and kill his cloned siblings Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.
One of Liquid Snake's arms is transplanted on to his henchman, Adamska aka Revolver Ocelot, who is subsequently possessed by the spirit of Liquid Snake and changes name to Liquid Ocelot.

All in all, pretty straight forward...

Aleex

10th Mar 14 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm
Gary
Premium Member

10th Mar 14 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I try to keep pace but it is difficult. Especially as the games arnt in chronological order.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Mar 14 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what happens when you leave story creating up to the japs.
Aleex

11th Mar 14 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup its a crazy story.

would love to see it as a film
XSIHardy

13th Mar 14 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait for this ! Yes it's a prolog yes it isn't very long " main story" but from what I have heard the ending is pretty bruital and if any off you can remmber the trailer when snake wakes up in the hospital all messed up ? Apparently that's were this game is leading up too. Can't wait for this !
Gary
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to find out who's stocking this on release day, cba to trail to my nearest Game store in rush hour. Or someone who will guarantee it delivered on release day
Balling
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Preorder digitally on the PS3 then? Cheaper than retail, plus you get Peace Walker HD for free.

Balling
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope this works...

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pre-order-bundle/cid=EP0101-NPEJ00306_00-B000000000001037

Gary
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the hd collection anyway. Plus I'd rather have the disk
Balling
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Delivery on release day or £5 discount.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps3/PS3ME21-metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-inc-pre-order-dlc

Gary
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thumbs
Balling
Premium Member

18th Mar 14 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reviews are in.
Can't remember the last time I saw such mixed reviews for a big title.

Eurogamer loved it though, and I tend to agree pretty well with them, so I've decided it's going to be good.

Gary
Premium Member

18th Mar 14 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haters gonna hate etc. From the videos I've seen it'll be awesome. But I bet if your not a proper mgs fanboy then it may seem a bit poo
Balling
Premium Member

18th Mar 14 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome...

At the price I have no issue giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Aleex

18th Mar 14 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking forward to this.

if you havent played any of the other jump on wiki and get an over view of the story - mind i can see that being still hard to undersatnd , very weird story.

having played them all i cant wait.
Gary
Premium Member

18th Mar 14 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I decided to pre order from ps store

Also noticed the new last of us DLC which should keep me entertained untill Friday.
morpheus22

18th Mar 14 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a fucked up story I was struggling with the story at parts with guns of the patriots lol
baza31

20th Mar 14 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone got it
Gary
Premium Member

21st Mar 14 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got up early this morning to flick ps3 on and make sure it was downloading cos I'm cool like that. Mrs is out tonight so that's my evening sorted!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll