corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let engine with Z20let oilpump and Hybrid turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let engine with Z20let oilpump and Hybrid turbo
eckers90

User status: Offline
9th Feb 14 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is the engine from my corsa im breaking, did a post seperate as engine is now out of the car.
The engine is complete with inlet manifold, throttle body, enlarged tophat, ICV with hoses. KKK S144 turbo technics hybrid turbo. Oil feed, oil return, cam cover and rocker cover, cams, alternator, alternator belt, Z20let oil pump with modified pickup pipe.

Engine has 1900 miles on since rebuilt at christmas last year, here are pics of the rebuild....

As you can see a Vitor Reinz had gasket was originally fitted, this was changed to a multi layered steel gasket about 2 months after build.

Here is the pics of the compression tests taken today, as the paper shows....
And again.

Cylinder 1 at 160psi

Cylinder 2 at 162psi

Cylinder 3 at 167psi

Cylinder 4 at 167psi

there will be a video on youtube later.

£1200.

[Edited on 09-02-2014 by eckers90]

[Edited on 09-02-2014 by eckers90]
ash_hart

User status: Offline
20th Mar 14 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really intrested in this mate. I have a corsa what parts can you sell me to get it all up and running?

Kind regards,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let engine with Z20let oilpump and Hybrid turbo 25 database queries in 0.0087149 seconds