corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your kids haul?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your kids haul?
Dave

User status: Offline
26th Dec 13 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that bed!

I have some pictures of ours which if I can be messed I'll link up but it's fair to say he got a mountain again. The thing is though at 6 this could be the last time he'll believe in Santa and in response to the Scrooges who think kids should get a satsuma and be happy it's all about how you bring your kid up for the rest of the year. I'm going to be a bit smug here but our son has been asking for three main things, a Wii U, Lego City undercover game and Lego Star Wars Ewok village. We split these three up across ourselves (Wii), my parents (Ewok village) and my brother. After he had opened all our presents he realised two were missing so to speak but rather than sulk he simply said Santa must not have had time to build the Ewok village because he must've been so busy other peoples presents and he'd ask again for next year, don't think I've ever been so proud as a parent. He practically exploded when he was unwrapping it at my parents and realised what it was!
taylorboosh

26th Dec 13 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
I can assure you it wont be like that for long, give it a day or 2 with the misses at home and she'll be sorting it out

I was being sarcastic.... House looks lovely
Dave

26th Dec 13 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, if you're wondering what I'm doing on CS at 6am on Boxing Day, I'm having a 5 min break from building the fucking Ewok village
taylorboosh

26th Dec 13 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave thats really quite great
taylorboosh

26th Dec 13 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im up with my child watching baby tv.... So say that but in actual fact your just playing with your sons lego
Eck
Premium Member

26th Dec 13 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been watching FiFi, noddy and now peppa pig. Don't know what a long lie is these days!
Gaz

26th Dec 13 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've got Council Sky (freeview) so sadly it's only one channel for us, CBeebies. I'm sat here on the laptop watching Octanaughts whilst my son plays with his cars.
Lee_fr200

26th Dec 13 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missus let me have a sleep in so only just got up but now watching Disney channel with my little lad, built everything up last night before bed, luckily he's abit young for Lego so no swearing for quite a few yrs
Eck
Premium Member

26th Dec 13 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm hoping my wee girl takes an interest in building things so I can go daft with the technics.
Gaz

26th Dec 13 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only one way to do it Eck, enforce it upon her
Eck
Premium Member

26th Dec 13 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give it my best shot mate
taylorboosh

26th Dec 13 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im scared to give sophie lego etc in incase it tyrns her lesbian. My gfs sister is a dyke so its in her blood.
taylorboosh

26th Dec 13 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhh and i got lucky after i posted
Dan
Premium Member

26th Dec 13 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the fuck do u get your kids to sleep in the day lol.

My boy is 3 in March. He hasn't slept in the daytime for about 6 months. Not once. Sleeps from 7pm till 6/6:30am everyday. Doesn't matter when he goes to bed. It's always same time wake up.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Eck
Premium Member

26th Dec 13 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being 5 months my wee one sleeps a couple of times during the day. Bed at 6pm up for a quick feed about 3am then up at 7am. Nap at 9am and 1pm
Dan
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's good going. Even at 6 month, he was sleeping once for 30-40mins.

Hes always slept well through the night, usually 12 hours. Up until recently.

Poor little buggers got a small fever and bad cough last 2 days. Hate it, never realised how much you could worry until I had him!

Steve
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhhh bless all your children are soooo wonderful and sweet. Such lucky parents!
Dan
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One day steven, you will realise what you have been missing all this time!

I was just like you a few years ago. Wish I did it earlier now!

Lee_fr200

1st Jan 14 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same for me, wish I'd had kids sooner with my missus, my little lad is absolutely awesome
taylorboosh

1st Jan 14 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve just think - sooner you have them, sooner you can touch them inappropriately
Steve
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No doubt. Can't wait to have my bairn
Gary
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on Steves side tbh, no need for folk to be constantly banging on about their kids. I hope I never get to the point where I can't hold a normal conversation without talking about kids.
Jay

1st Jan 14 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I'm on Steves side tbh, no need for folk to be constantly banging on about their kids. I hope I never get to the point where I can't hold a normal conversation without talking about kids.

This is a post specifically about people's kids though? People who talk about them at any opportunity annoy me though I agree, not many understand that not everyone's as interested in your kids as much as you are, so yeah im partly with you there, I try not to force my kid on people. My missus mate puts up easy 20 pics a day on fb saying look how gorgeous my kids are, my kids are the best looking kids etc etc she does my nut in.
Eck
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

What? Gary you've come in to a thread about kids? What the fuck did you expect? I'll happily go about my day to day life, but if someone brings up kids I'll happily gush about my wee girl.
Eck
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Ahhhhh bless all your children are soooo wonderful and sweet. Such lucky parents!

Tbh I bet your parents are gutted. You're not a thick lad, but still being at home in your 30's building Lego (no matter how cool, its still Lego) must be devastating.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your kids haul? 23 database queries in 0.0169671 seconds