corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  25    26    27    28    29    30    31  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Scotland
Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a bit spicy in here
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I'm starting to really dislike the Scots... Due to their attitude in this referendum. If they all vote Yes, well fuck em... I hope they all suffer poverty, rioting and painful deaths.


Im really starting to dislike my own kind, due to cuntish views like this
Reecemac
Member

Registered: 7th Jun 06
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/hoolanj/scotland_zpsdfb83124.jpg[img]


FB strikes again, i wonder how many people will believe and share this?

Surely no one is that stupid? Shouldn't have the right to vote if they cannot figure it out!
JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If theres anything I've learned from FB, its that people will believe literally anything if its a picture with the words SHARE THIS OR ELSE on it.
John
Member

Registered: 30th Jun 03
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I'm starting to really dislike the Scots... Due to their attitude in this referendum. If they all vote Yes, well fuck em... I hope they all suffer poverty, rioting and painful deaths.


I'm really starting to dislike your dad for holding you back in life.
Dom
Member

Registered: 13th Sep 03
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Im really starting to dislike my own kind, due to cuntish views like this


Just starting Jonny?
JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True
Hammer
Member

Registered: 11th Feb 04
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I'm starting to really dislike the Scots... Due to their attitude in this referendum. If they all vote Yes, well fuck em... I hope they all suffer poverty, rioting and painful deaths.


I'm sure you'll have an essay ready and waiting about how you wanted to sell Saltires to stupid Nationalist Jocks but your Dad told you not to.
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard that Paul underscore J invented the saltire.
alan-g-w
Member

Registered: 9th Nov 07
Location: Glasgow
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?



[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]


Do you know what his Party are called?


So it's due to principal? Great, because we all know it's a good idea to put principal before logic.

And I'm singling out Salmond on the question isssue because the Yes campaign, headed by Alex Salmond, were the only side to suggest a biased sounding question. Don't know how you didn't get that from my first statement.
Hammer
Member

Registered: 11th Feb 04
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?



[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]


Do you know what his Party are called?


So it's due to principal? Great, because we all know it's a good idea to put principal before logic.

And I'm singling out Salmond on the question isssue because the Yes campaign, headed by Alex Salmond, were the only side to suggest a biased sounding question. Don't know how you didn't get that from my first statement.


Wait, were you being serious when you said the leader of the SNP who has lived his entire Political career to gain Scotland independence should campaign to remain part of the Union?

The question debate was political muscle flexing, at the end of the day you would have to be a full blown retard to fail to understand what voting for Yes brings and what voting for No brings, there doesn't even need to be a question.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Hammer]
alan-g-w
Member

Registered: 9th Nov 07
Location: Glasgow
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But we do have absolute fucking retards voting. One of the guy's at work is an ardent Yes supporter. We're talking the other day about the campaigns and it turns out he thinks the bedroom tax applies to all properties, private or not. These are the sort of 'get me to fuck away from Tory rule' simpletons who are simply jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, not caring about anything other than what they don't want, not what they could potentially be in for.

And it's a typically ignorant nationalist train of thought that you're suggesting Salmond should just keep campaigning 'because he's spent his entire political career' doing it. That's like saying 'ah well, I've smoked all my life so I may as well keep going now'. No logic, just momentum.
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?



[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]


Do you know what his Party are called?


So it's due to principal? Great, because we all know it's a good idea to put principal before logic.

And I'm singling out Salmond on the question isssue because the Yes campaign, headed by Alex Salmond, were the only side to suggest a biased sounding question. Don't know how you didn't get that from my first statement.


Wait, were you being serious when you said the leader of the SNP who has lived his entire Political career to gain Scotland independence should campaign to remain part of the Union?

The question debate was political muscle flexing, at the end of the day you would have to be a full blown retard to fail to understand what voting for Yes brings and what voting for No brings, there doesn't even need to be a question.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Hammer]
you don't half spout some shit
AK
Member

Registered: 5th Jul 00
Location: Aberdeen City
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some amount of crap on this topic, and sadly most of it (and the hatred) seems to be from English people.

Do those bitching about Scottish people actually hate us because we're Scottish, or because we are getting a chance to change things. Is it jealousy?
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We don't hate you. We wish you would just stfu and let the English run things.
DC90
Member

Registered: 14th Nov 07
Location: Bedfordshire
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
some amount of crap on this topic, and sadly most of it (and the hatred) seems to be from English people.

Do those bitching about Scottish people actually hate us because we're Scottish, or because we are getting a chance to change things. Is it jealousy?


Surely all that's going to happen is you're going from being bent over by blokes in England to bent over by blokes in Scotland. Never really going to win either way and they are all in it for theirselves. Or maybe I'm not paying enough attention.
Marc
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 02
Location: York
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be weird all these foreigners posting on a UK car forum later.
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
If theres anything I've learned from FB, its that people will believe literally anything if its a picture with the words SHARE THIS OR ELSE on it.

The amount of folk who have said "bring a pen" today defies belief
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

general confusion when there's no "aye" option
Hammer
Member

Registered: 11th Feb 04
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?



[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]


Do you know what his Party are called?


So it's due to principal? Great, because we all know it's a good idea to put principal before logic.

And I'm singling out Salmond on the question isssue because the Yes campaign, headed by Alex Salmond, were the only side to suggest a biased sounding question. Don't know how you didn't get that from my first statement.


Wait, were you being serious when you said the leader of the SNP who has lived his entire Political career to gain Scotland independence should campaign to remain part of the Union?

The question debate was political muscle flexing, at the end of the day you would have to be a full blown retard to fail to understand what voting for Yes brings and what voting for No brings, there doesn't even need to be a question.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Hammer]
you don't half spout some shit


Yeah but at least I'm putting my opinion across eh? However poor you think it is.

And my shift key works
cunningham
Member

Registered: 25th May 05
Location: Lochore, Fife
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what was all this devomax pish about? Was it more powers? Go for independance and if we fail we still get more powers sounds like a win win
Hammer
Member

Registered: 11th Feb 04
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
what was all this devomax pish about? Was it more powers? Go for independance and if we fail we still get more powers sounds like a win win


If you vote No you'll get even more powers than Devo Max now, says Gordon Brown the Labour backbencher with zero power.
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?



[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]


Do you know what his Party are called?


So it's due to principal? Great, because we all know it's a good idea to put principal before logic.

And I'm singling out Salmond on the question isssue because the Yes campaign, headed by Alex Salmond, were the only side to suggest a biased sounding question. Don't know how you didn't get that from my first statement.


Wait, were you being serious when you said the leader of the SNP who has lived his entire Political career to gain Scotland independence should campaign to remain part of the Union?

The question debate was political muscle flexing, at the end of the day you would have to be a full blown retard to fail to understand what voting for Yes brings and what voting for No brings, there doesn't even need to be a question.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Hammer]
you don't half spout some shit


Yeah but at least I'm putting my opinion across eh? However poor you think it is.

And my shift key works
daughter spilt milkshake on keyboard. shift, tab & a dont work - have to copy paste a
Marc
Member

Registered: 11th Aug 02
Location: York
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What flavour?
Russ
Member

Registered: 14th Mar 04
Location: Armchair
User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nesquick strawberry

  <<  25    26    27    28    29    30    31  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland 22 database queries in 0.0243211 seconds