corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland

New Poll
  <<  24    25    26    27    28    29    30  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland
Ben G

User status: Offline
18th Sep 14 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
As I said in this thread already, I've lived here for 30 years the anti-English sentiment you are suggesting purely and simply does not exist. In any way, shape or form whatsoever.

You can laugh, but in the 18 months I've lived here I've not had one single anti English comment thing said to me and everyone has made me feel welcome.

The Scottish are lovely folk, it's kind of been embarrassing to be English to see all the anti Scottish shite that's been peddled over these last few months.

I once got jumped by 2 drunk Scottish cunts whilst out for a walk with the missus one evening.

Fuck the Scots.
JonnyJ

18th Sep 14 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye but you're a cunt. I'd jump you too
Ben G

18th Sep 14 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rather be a hard working English cunt than an alcoholic scot cunt sitting in the bushes drinking buckfast.
Hammer

18th Sep 14 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Aye but you're a cunt. I'd jump you too

Fucking
mwg

18th Sep 14 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone voted yet?
Dave

18th Sep 14 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just Rick I think.
alan-g-w

18th Sep 14 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As I said in this thread already, I've lived here for 30 years the anti-English sentiment you are suggesting purely and simply does not exist. In any way, shape or form whatsoever.

You, a Celtic fan, who's lived in Glasgow for 30yrs has never encountered ANY sort of genuine anti-english sentiment? I'm actually incredulous. I've experienced it and they call the team I support the Queen's 11.

If you're really claiming to have never experienced any sort of real misguided hatred for the English up here you must be kicking about with blinkers on. You've never met a militant nationalist at parkhead? Never met someone's pal who's got his head stuck up his arse and talks about stuff like 'these English bastards giving us scraps from the table'? I don't believe you and it's a weird thing to lie about. If true , you've led a very sheltered upbringing.

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again - there must be a good chunk of Scots who are voting Yes based purely upon a 300 year old sense of injustice towards the English. Do you not remember when Braveheart came out? I swear to fuck , some of these arsehole nationalists actually felt vindicated after seeing it. Like it or not, the ignorant in out society have perpetuated this feeling and that's pushing people towards a Yes vote.

Why didn't Salmond go for the Devo Max campaign instead of the independence campaign? A - because he wants to become King Salmond... and B - because of his 300yr old sense of injustice towards the English.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by alan-g-w]
Ben G

18th Sep 14 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Anyone voted yet?

Her family went up to vote at 7am. Sad bastards.

They voted no btw.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Ben G]
Pete_vxl

18th Sep 14 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes.
JonnyJ

18th Sep 14 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Just Rick I think.

Steve
Premium Member

18th Sep 14 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swear to god im gonna fight someone
Skinz

18th Sep 14 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

David Moyes would like to say hi
Hammer

18th Sep 14 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:

You, a Celtic fan, who's lived in Glasgow for 30yrs has never encountered ANY sort of genuine anti-english sentiment? I'm actually incredulous. I've experienced it and they call the team I support the Queen's 11.

If you're really claiming to have never experienced any sort of real misguided hatred for the English up here you must be kicking about with blinkers on. You've never met a militant nationalist at parkhead? Never met someone's pal who's got his head stuck up his arse and talks about stuff like 'these English bastards giving us scraps from the table'? I don't believe you and it's a weird thing to lie about. If true , you've led a very sheltered upbringing.

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again - there must be a good chunk of Scots who are voting Yes based purely upon a 300 year old sense of injustice towards the English. Do you not remember when Braveheart came out? I swear to fuck , some of these arsehole nationalists actually felt vindicated after seeing it. Like it or not, the ignorant in out society have perpetuated this feeling and that's pushing people towards a Yes vote.

Why didn't Salmond go for the Devo Max campaign instead of the independence campaign? A - because he wants to become King Salmond... and B - because of his 300yr old sense of injustice towards the English.

I swear to God, I have never heard 1 bad word said against the English and I've followed Celtic everywhere. Not that it has anything to do with football in the first place right enough. If Celtic told me to vote No I would tell them to go and take a fuck to themselves.

I think you're a wee bit skewed on the facts Alan, do you know who wanted Devo Max on the ballot paper and who refused it?
alan-g-w

18th Sep 14 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My point wasn't that football ties should decide your vote, it was that you're surrounded by a number of anti-British people when you're there. I'm actually wondering why you're trying to make it seem like there's no such thing as a minority who keep up a level of systematic hatred towards the English. I reckon that you're either lying or sheltered and I don't think it's the latter.

And don't patronise me with the Devo Max option on the ballot paper. That was Salmond's attempt at trying to hedge his bets. If it was such an appealing option to him I ask again - why didn't he stage the Devo Max campaign instead of the Independence campaign?
Hammer

18th Sep 14 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
My point wasn't that football ties should decide your vote, it was that you're surrounded by a number of anti-British people when you're there. I'm actually wondering why you're trying to make it seem like there's no such thing as a minority who keep up a level of systematic hatred towards the English. I reckon that you're either lying or sheltered and I don't think it's the latter.

And don't patronise me with the Devo Max option on the ballot paper. That was Salmond's attempt at trying to hedge his bets. If it was such an appealing option to him I ask again - why didn't he stage the Devo Max campaign instead of the Independence campaign?

It doesn't exist, I'm not the one that's telling fibs. Confirmed by more than one other member in this thread.

I'm not patronising anyone, you asked why he didn't go for Devo Max. He did, it was refused. Well it was refused up until a week ago when a YouGov poll had Yes ahead and some empty promises were required to stem the tide.

[Edited on 18-09-2014 by Hammer]
JonnyJ

18th Sep 14 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fairness, he didnt exactly say he wanted it. He said he wanted a single question on independence but that he was "open to the suggestion" of a third devo max option if enough people where shown to want it at consultation.

But aye Cameron wanted the single question too and for any further talk of devolution to be held AFTER the referendum, well, until recently anyway
alan-g-w

18th Sep 14 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?

alan-g-w

18th Sep 14 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember how Salmond and his cronies wanted to word today's question as well? 'Do you agree Scotland should be an independent country?' A petty attempt at trying to sway votes.
DC90

18th Sep 14 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everybody in the uk should be given the choice if we want to vote Scotland out of our empire. I'd say yes, get rid of the Scots. They are only good for their irn bru.
Reecemac

18th Sep 14 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

18th Sep 14 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fuck off Paul, I'm a realist and always will be. I've got no reason to be calling your bullshit other than to stem it. I'm not anti-English and dislike any sort of prejudice against someone's race or nationality but you're not going to squirm out of this by turning round and doing a Salmond - 'na, I'm not lying you are'. Utter pish. I was quite glad that you were one of the few nationalists who wasn't all passion and romance - well seeing that's the end of that.

Also, again, you refuse to answer my question. Why didn't Salmond stage the Devo Max campaign if it was such an appealing situation for him?

Do you know what his Party are called?
Hammer

18th Sep 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Remember how Salmond and his cronies wanted to word today's question as well? 'Do you agree Scotland should be an independent country?' A petty attempt at trying to sway votes.

Both sides argued over the wording of the question, why are you singling out Salmond?

In fact don't answer that, I know why
JonnyJ

18th Sep 14 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/hoolanj/scotland_zpsdfb83124.jpg[img]

FB strikes again, i wonder how many people will believe and share this?
Paul_J

18th Sep 14 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm starting to really dislike the Scots... Due to their attitude in this referendum. If they all vote Yes, well fuck em... I hope they all suffer poverty, rioting and painful deaths.
JonnyJ

18th Sep 14 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I'm starting to really dislike the Scots... Due to their attitude in this referendum. If they all vote Yes, well fuck em... I hope they all suffer poverty, rioting and painful deaths.

Im really starting to dislike my own kind, due to cuntish views like this

<<  24    25    26    27    28    29    30  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scotland 22 database queries in 0.1058271 seconds