corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sunny Melon LE 1.3 CDTi

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sunny Melon LE 1.3 CDTi
c20let

User status: Offline
8th Mar 14 at 06:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite like these. I wouldn't mind a 1.3cdti in yellow or white for the Mrs to use.
She's convinced a 3 door will be a nightmare for getting the wee one in and out of the car seat in the back though.
nibnob21
Premium Member

8th Mar 14 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20let
Quite like these. I wouldn't mind a 1.3cdti in yellow or white for the Mrs to use.
She's convinced a 3 door will be a nightmare for getting the wee one in and out of the car seat in the back though.

A 3 door would be a massive pain in the arse for her. The mechanism for folding the seats forward to get into the back is shit. I've come across plenty of people that whinge about it. The handle is flimsy and the seat is heavy.

MX5 Project Thread
BeetleGav

8th Mar 14 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really like the 5door D's. Not sure why but they look good
djgritt
Premium Member

8th Mar 14 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Robin, the seats are pretty bulky to recline forwards for rear access, and are a bit of a pain!
They do these Limited versions in 5-door trim too though...
c20let

9th Mar 14 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually don't mind 5 doors but don't really like the look of 5 door corsas. Astra might be a better option. Or 5 door polo 6R.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sunny Melon LE 1.3 CDTi 24 database queries in 0.0120199 seconds