corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black
Ant182
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   24th Jul 13 at 07:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Afternoon All
Just wante to say Hi, as I have just bought myself a new little project, and its my first corsa
but I have been into my cars for years now.

I have bought myself a 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black totaly standard and still with the 3 spokes
on it.

Any advice and anything i need to watch on the car would be helpfull.

Thanks in Advance
Steve

[Edited on 24-07-2013 by Ant182]
Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 07:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 07:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 07:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will upload some updated pic's soon on the work that I have done so far since I bought it. Dont be expecting loads like lol
but I am doing my best.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can have more than 1 picture in a single post mate, car looks nice though what's the plans?
Ant182
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that, Im working the posting thing out as I go lol. Plans at the mo is just to get it as almost as good as new and mildly tune the engine, suspension. It won't be tracked it will be just for the enjoyment of B road driving and coming to the vauxhall shows. I have another car that I use for the track in the Toyota Sprint Series.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plans sound good mate, looking forward to updates
Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Wash and wax and clayed and polished the car for the first time.

[Edited on 25-07-2013 by Ant182]
Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sat replacing the Gear gaiter and handbrake leaver gaiter.

Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And fitted now.
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/10371/14.jpg

[Edited on 25-07-2013 by Ant182]
Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New wheels to be refurbed by myself.
Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New grill on and plate holders

Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New wheels on and all refurbed, I did them in a darker silver.

Ant182
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a new bonnet ready to go on and a suspenton kit that will lower it 60mm ready to go on also.
BenC1985

26th Jul 13 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liking this already. What order did you do your wash process? If it was in the order you typed it some of it was a waste of time. Wash,clay,polish and then wax as final stage.
Ant182
Premium Member

26th Jul 13 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that, yes I typed in the wrong ordered I was rushing as I was updating from work.
BenC1985

26th Jul 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough. Cars looking good already and super shiney. May want to think about some poorboys black hole between the polish and wax. Thats what i do and it helps fill the tiny swirls/scratches in.
Ant182
Premium Member

26th Jul 13 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, I have washed the car since and all the swirl marks appeared, so they have gone on the jobs list to sort out. I'll get my bonnet on and a new bit of arch cover at the back and go from there.
Haimsey
Premium Member

26th Jul 13 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a smart start! Like the wheels.
It will look good once lowered.

I always wanted a dealer sport sticker

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Ant182
Premium Member

26th Jul 13 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that, I do try lol. Got the sticker off eBay, yes I will getting rid of them safari rally arch gaps soon.
I've got acouple of sprints coming up Aug, Sept, so I'm not guna get that much done.
ArdenblueDan

26th Jul 13 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks very clean buddy love the wheels
Ant182
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much to update on at the mo just been getting all my new bits together for when I swap the bonnet over to the New one and I've fitted a new head unit, it's from around the time the car was made 1999/2000. It a all back coloured Kenwood CD player so it matches into the dash well I think.
*CorsaCal*

17th Oct 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This looks a nice thing matey. Some lows and a powerbox and this would be a nice little motor.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black 25 database queries in 0.1871109 seconds