corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Powerflow exhausts...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Powerflow exhausts...
Fad

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
I won't be getting another, they sound rank as well... nothing beats a magnex or scorpion roar

deffo magnex's sound the bollocks and are far superior quality to powerflow i would never get them onthe grounds they use poor stainless steel and weld like monkeys (depending on region you are in) If i was to get a custom i heard good tings about longlife (harlow) and Predator (near harlow :lol

up to u matey
vibrio
Banned

9th May 03 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andysri
never had any probs wiv POWERFLOW, loud as fook, NO rust, what so eva!!!!!!!!!! and it does give more performance!!!!! i could tell the difference as soon as i put it on!!!

SS-RUST u must b havin a team bath

yes your a dumb ass. please do a good search on the wualities of stainless steel. stainless steel will rust. the quality of the steel and the nickle content (I think) prevents the rust. that is why they have different numbers. powerflow use crap SS magnex use better and supersprint use the best. my supersprint has never corroded, magnex has a bit, my powerflow was covered in rust.
vibrio
Banned

9th May 03 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassjunkie_69
get LONGLIFE they r the bollocks mate

long life = powerflow for a lot of the boxes
gaz@topgear

10th May 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the stainless pipe doesnt come from south africa any more
Its now bought in UK from same company that supplies scorpion and mongoose

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Powerflow exhausts... 23 database queries in 0.0090609 seconds