corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic Type R (premier)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Civic Type R (premier)
Mr Clean

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 13 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - Civic Type R Ep3
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 54,000
Price - 4500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Im selling my Honda Civic Type R due to lack of use.

Car will come with 12 months mot and 6 months tax

Its a late 2005 55 Premier edition finished in grey, has the Recaro seats, tints and red carpet.

Full service history (just had oil change) and its totally stock (apart from a sony cd player)

In great condition but is cheap due to being on a cat D (does not state on log book)??

Reason why its on a cat d is some lovely young women got revenge on her man by pouring brake fluid down the passenger side rear quater, whys its on a cat d ill never know but there you go.

The paint finish is outstanding, infact i couldnt see where it had paint untill the guy i bought it off pointed it out to me.

so with that all said thats the reason its £4500 and not at its full value of £6500-£7000

(May) part ex

Pics weekend

[Edited on 03-07-2013 by Mr Clean]

[Edited on 03-07-2013 by Mr Clean]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic Type R (premier) 25 database queries in 0.0082610 seconds