corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Call of Duty: Ghosts

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Call of Duty: Ghosts
dan_m1les

User status: Offline
8th Nov 13 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completed the single player last night, probably about 4 and a half hours at a guess?

Also the first onlione game I joined was all hacked and I prestiged in one game... Kind of ruined the whole thing!
BarnshaW

8th Nov 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed, as Jambo says they are different games, but i will always find myself picking up BF over cod nowadays.
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Nov 13 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still think modern warefare (cod4) was and possibly is still the best cod after cod:uo and cod2.

For some reason the setting of ww2 makes it much more balanced as far as gameplay goes with the low tech aspect of guns and hardware.

[Edited on 08-11-2013 by chris_uk]
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Nov 13 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The modern era has been played out far too much now, maybe next year they will go back to WW2 or Vietnam. With BF being the game it is these days I don't know why they haven't brought back vehicles like UO, and added old gametypes or new ones.
Ojc

9th Nov 13 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

COD2 was the best me and Steve used to play it a lot until recently
XSIHardy

9th Nov 13 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just announced there will be another in 2014, this is getting beyond a joke now, but then again people are constantly going out to buy it. I really really hope they mix things up next time, and like mentioned go back to waw.
It would also be amazing to see an actuall story line over the next few years going from ww1 all the way to say ww3.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Nov 13 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
From reading this, I won't be bothering then CoD has fallen way behind BF imo.

Completely dfifferent style of came, useless to compare the two

They are in direct competition? Even when playing Close Quarters maps on BF3 (which is similar to CoD), it was superior in every way imo. The fact I could pick up a controller having not played cod in years, and still end up one of the top killers shows how simple it is.
Aaron

9th Nov 13 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steam has just downloaded a hefty looking update for single and multi-player here. I wonder which issues it will address, if any?
Brett
Premium Member

9th Nov 13 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol got loads of issues, mostly the same old shit. Leaderboards are fucked, xp lobbies, people out of the map, etc etc.
Aaron

9th Nov 13 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The update didnt do much from what i can see. The only thing which is now working which wasn't before is the ability to click through other live/active player while i'm waiting to re-spawn. Whop-de-fucking-do
Aaron

9th Nov 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Lol got loads of issues, mostly the same old shit. Leaderboards are fucked, xp lobbies, people out of the map, etc etc.

Sounds like you've negatively interpreted the post i made about Ghost update. When i said ", if any", I meant if the update would correct the known problems which the game has. I wasn't bringing into question if the came actually had any issues or not...which is the way I think you read it.

[Edited on 10-11-2013 by Aaron]
Brett
Premium Member

9th Nov 13 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit, will you let me off aaron?
Aaron

9th Nov 13 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just pointing out how negative you are at times

[Edited on 10-11-2013 by Aaron]
Aaron

9th Nov 13 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're like the English John on occasions.
Y869 SRA

9th Nov 13 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently an update thats fixes some things on 15th Nov and also the return of Search and Destroy.
Brett
Premium Member

9th Nov 13 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
You're like the English John on occasions.

Cheers Aaron
Aaron

10th Nov 13 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anytime Brohn
Chrissy
Premium Member

10th Nov 13 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
The update didnt do much from what i can see. The only thing which is now working which wasn't before is the ability to click through other live/active player while i'm waiting to re-spawn. Whop-de-fucking-do

The update just allowed SnD in private games to be set to first to six with a 1.5 minute timer (competitive settings). It also added the ability to mute individual players in game.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Aaron

10th Nov 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed.

i aren't too worried yet. Black Ops 2 didnt run great on my computer until a fair number of updates had been installed tbh.
Jambo

12th Nov 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously pissing me off now

Map where there is a Gas station in the desert is fucking wank. If you start on the side with the sniping positions then that's it may as well back out and find another game.

Keep spawning me directly infront of the enemy so I get shot in the back 1second after re spawn and the fucking amount of camping cunts has reached an all time
High
Cole

12th Nov 13 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You love it jamboni
Chrissy
Premium Member

15th Nov 13 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The horrific spawns and the speed in which you die has made the number of campers soar in this game. People get sick of instantly dying when they try to run around so they just post up in a corner or window.

>>>> Chris <<<<

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Nov 13 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Seriously pissing me off now

Map where there is a Gas station in the desert is fucking wank. If you start on the side with the sniping positions then that's it may as well back out and find another game.

Keep spawning me directly infront of the enemy so I get shot in the back 1second after re spawn and the fucking amount of camping cunts has reached an all time
High

thats because they want you in the action all the times.. spawn points have been fucked in COD since COD2
Y869 SRA

15th Nov 13 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quickscoping is easier in this one and the hit detection is some of the worst I've ever seen.
I'm only playing S&R and Infected. Everything else just pisses me off.
Y869 SRA

16th Nov 13 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S&R used to be awseomes. Now they may as well call it CWS... aka Camp With Sniper.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll