corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  77    78    79    80    81    82    83  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
chrisritch
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 08
Location: Northants Drives: Kuga
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club, I don't care how many goals he scores, you know full well that at some point he is going to screw your club over.


I like you m8
mwg
Member

Registered: 19th Feb 04
Location: South Lakes
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
The man is a grade A cunt.


We all said that in 2011
Cavey
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: Derby
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They made a good point earlier. It'll all happen again in a year if he goes to Arsenal as Madrid will.probably be after him next summer
Ben J
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 05
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
They made a good point earlier. It'll all happen again in a year if he goes to Arsenal as Madrid will.probably be after him next summer



Yep.I still think he'll go to Madrid this transfer window. They'll come in with a big bid now he's thrown his toys.


I'd rather not have him for a season.

Very expensive for someone as cover for Giroud anyway.

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by Ben J]
chrisritch
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 08
Location: Northants Drives: Kuga
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
They made a good point earlier. It'll all happen again in a year if he goes to Arsenal as Madrid will.probably be after him next summer



Yep.I still think he'll go to Madrid this transfer window. They'll come in with a big bid now he's thrown his toys.


I'd rather not have him for a season.

Very expensive for someone as cover for Giroud anyway.

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by Ben J]



I'd rather sell to RM for 30mil than Arsenal for 40m

Edit - Actually i'd love to sell him to Arsenal and them then not actually make it to the group stages of the CL

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by chrisritch]
Ben J
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 05
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
They made a good point earlier. It'll all happen again in a year if he goes to Arsenal as Madrid will.probably be after him next summer



Yep.I still think he'll go to Madrid this transfer window. They'll come in with a big bid now he's thrown his toys.


I'd rather not have him for a season.

Very expensive for someone as cover for Giroud anyway.

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by Ben J]



I'd rather sell to RM for 30mil than Arsenal for 40m



Okay Brendan.
chrisritch
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 08
Location: Northants Drives: Kuga
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
They made a good point earlier. It'll all happen again in a year if he goes to Arsenal as Madrid will.probably be after him next summer



Yep.I still think he'll go to Madrid this transfer window. They'll come in with a big bid now he's thrown his toys.


I'd rather not have him for a season.

Very expensive for someone as cover for Giroud anyway.

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by Ben J]



I'd rather sell to RM for 30mil than Arsenal for 40m



Okay Brendan.



Fucking classless bastard you.
Rick Draper
Member

Registered: 10th Feb 01
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be funny if he went to Arsenal then they failed to qualify for the Champions league which is entirely possible.
Ben J
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 05
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking this.
Cavey
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: Derby
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be hilarious
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:/

we all know hes a cunt, we all know he'll probs do it to us in a few years but we are where we are and he's the only viable option we have. ive said it before, if it takes 50m then we have to take the plunge... we shouild have taken Higuain even at 35m
chrisritch
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 08
Location: Northants Drives: Kuga
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
:/

we all know hes a cunt, we all know he'll probs do it to us in a few years but we are where we are and he's the only viable option we have. ive said it before, if it takes 50m then we have to take the plunge... we shouild have taken Higuain even at 35m



Why Arsene fucked up so badly with Higuain is beyond me
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utd heavily linked with Fellaini this monring whilst we are heavily linked with Gundogan again - not really the position we desperately need but he's damn class!

Gustavo off to Wolfsburg it seems
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
:/

we all know hes a cunt, we all know he'll probs do it to us in a few years but we are where we are and he's the only viable option we have. ive said it before, if it takes 50m then we have to take the plunge... we shouild have taken Higuain even at 35m



Why Arsene fucked up so badly with Higuain is beyond me
a simple change of targets thats all. plus real (probs fairly!) tacking on an extra 10m after we agreed everything
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dortmund would be stupid to sell him. Hugely talented youngster.
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20m they're talking
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the very irksome gordon taylor has just told talksport that they are behind suarez onm his contract claims (unsurprisingly)... im sure the LMA will probs be behind Rodgers too lol
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be an excellent signing, but not one you need? If anything Arsenal need Bender!
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We do need more creativity tbh, thats why id prefer fellaini as he can go frowards as well as backwards. But yep, Bender (L) would be a fantastic signing... unfortunately Leverkusen selling Schurlle and Carvajal going back to Madrid seems to have scuppered it, we bid 20m back in June reportedly
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be happy with either of the brothers tbh Mental that two identical twins are also hugely gifted footballers
I actually think creativity is something you don't lack! You have Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky and (at times) Ramsey. That's just the central players!
I think Fellaini will end up at United. And I'd prefer him to Cesc. Kagawa and Cesc both play the same role and I think they'll look to give Kagawa a chance in his favoured position.
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah agreed that Fellaini and Kagawa would be much betetr for Utd.

Sven also would be good Dortmund should sell us Gundogan adn sign Lars and play the Bender bros

i dunno, we still lack a little directness that we hads with Cesc... Cazorla will most likely start out left meaning a likely 3 (at present) of Ramsey and Arteta playign one forward one backward (most likely Arteta backwards stiflinmg his creativity but allowing him to be the metronome) with Wilsh and Rosicky as the CAM options, both can be hit and miss at times if they are well marked. A proper DM would allow us to have a proper holding player, Arteta doing his metronimic best whilst also going forard and then using Wilsh as the creative outlet (btw, pre his injury he played int he further back 2 and thats where he was best).

with a Cesc/Gundogan signing, id guess we would go with Wilshere and Arteta and then Cesc/Gundogan in front... with Walcott and Cazorla on the wings and Suarez up front, that would be frighteningly good.

Still woudnl;y win the title tho as be exposed at the back... the continued use of Fabianski doesnt leave me with confidence that we will get a new keeper (Cesar ) and Arteta is no Fellaini/Bender int he defensive side but perhaps that could follow next year when he would be 32 and we might see Rosicky/Diaby also leaving
mwg
Member

Registered: 19th Feb 04
Location: South Lakes
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any news on Wesley Snjeider
JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
any news on Wesley Snjeider


Yep. Hes been left out of the Dutch squad for the Portugal friendly
mwg
Member

Registered: 19th Feb 04
Location: South Lakes
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a sure sign that we must be signing him
Cavey
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: Derby
User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love listening to Arsenal fans on talksport, they're just so angry about everything.

  <<  77    78    79    80    81    82    83  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0279629 seconds