corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » opening my own modding shop!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opening my own modding shop!
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th May 03 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one option is governernment, either central or local funding for new businesses.

A very useful group to help in the setting up is business link. They are an excellent initiative aimed at new business and help with all aspects of setting up. fairly sure they're free as well - funded by councils/government. They will help u to construct all the stuff I said b4......and they'll be there to offer a hand at ne other time too.

u'll probably get a free calander as well - tahts worth it
bcocky

6th May 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

emmm, dunno if theyve gt a website m8, thers bound to be a branch thats local to you tho, am startin a personal training business, im in a partnership with sum1 i went to college with, and i work with in a gym, good luck to ya m8, hope it all goes well fur ye

brian
mike16v

6th May 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kz u av u2u m8
mestonian

6th May 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simple fact is, without a good solid business plan, cash flow forecast, profit retreival margins, etc, No bank manager will touch you.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » opening my own modding shop! 22 database queries in 0.0103500 seconds