corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michelle Keegan - NSFW

Combe Tickets


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Michelle Keegan - NSFW
thegsi
Member

Registered: 3rd Feb 07
Location: Kidderminster Drives: Evo (you can't afford one)
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot are gay.
C2RL R
Member

Registered: 28th Mar 02
Location: Redcliffe, QLD
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter if they are fake, they're tits! South of a nice face. North of what I imagine to be an art form of a gash.
Carl
Member

Registered: 9th May 04
Location: Jimmy Bennett's la la land.
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Doesn't matter if they are fake, they're tits! South of a nice face. North of what I imagine to be an art form of a gash.


Exactly. Well put.
Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you find fake tits attractive who am I to argue. I personally do not.

Fit face, fit rest of body, attractive tits - no

Might aswell wank over a pic of a girl with minging tits that have just been photoshopped to look nice
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what on earth are you on about, you blithering idiot?
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve plays with drones.
Nismo
Member

Registered: 12th Sep 02
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Steve plays with drones.


You fucked lynny
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a female? if so, nice one nath
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve if you got within 1.7km of Michelle keegans bath you could get real pics for us.
deano87
Member

Registered: 21st Oct 06
Location: Bedfordshire Drives: Ford Fiesta
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Steve if you got within 1.7km of Michelle keegans bath you could get real pics for us.

Carl
Member

Registered: 9th May 04
Location: Jimmy Bennett's la la land.
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If you find fake tits attractive who am I to argue. I personally do not.

Fit face, fit rest of body, attractive tits - no

Might aswell wank over a pic of a girl with minging tits that have just been photoshopped to look nice


The point is who cares, if you was in that bathroom with her you wouldn't head out the door because fake tits weren't your thing would you.
baza31
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 03
Location: yorkshire
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steves birds don't need fake tits , saggage doesn't start till 17 . He's still got a few years left before even needing to think of fakes.



[Edited on 06-04-2013 by baza31]
Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If you find fake tits attractive who am I to argue. I personally do not.

Fit face, fit rest of body, attractive tits - no

Might aswell wank over a pic of a girl with minging tits that have just been photoshopped to look nice


The point is who cares,


Considering the thread is all about a pic exclusively of someones tits, I care, and my opinion is relevant. You dont have to agree with it.

[Edited on 06-04-2013 by Steve]
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be more concerned about being called a paedophile by a loft burglar than whether some famous girls tits were fake, TBH.
John G
Member

Registered: 18th Jul 05
Location: Wirral, Merseyside
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
who cares, would be working in tescos sucking off the cheese counter guy if it wasnt for her tits


smcGSI16V
Member

Registered: 26th May 03
Location: Farnborough Drives: Thurlby 888 CDTi No.98
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I'd be more concerned about being called a paedophile by a loft burglar than whether some famous girls tits were fake, TBH.


Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
being called a paedophile


I only see you using the term
Ben G
Member

Registered: 12th Jan 07
Location: Essex
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Steves birds don't need fake tits , saggage doesn't start till 17 . He's still got a few years left before even needing to think of fakes.



[Edited on 06-04-2013 by baza31]


This guy is insinuating it though. It's not difficult to see that.

I know your bird is of correct age.
nathy_87
Member

Registered: 14th Aug 08
Location: West Mids. Drives: Škoda Fabia VRS 5J
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I'd be more concerned about being called a paedophile by a loft burglar than whether some famous girls tits were fake, TBH.





F
_Allan_
Member

Registered: 24th Mar 04
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conclusive proof

NSFW obviously

http://i.imgur.com/Ng5mb4P.png
Tomnova16
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 21st Jan 06
Location: Gerrards Cross Drives: Porsche 911
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote




http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
eckers90
Member

Registered: 22nd Apr 12
Location: birmingham
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how old are you steve?
fake tits or not, theyre a good looking set. i dont think there an ugly set of tits whatever
nathy_87
Member

Registered: 14th Aug 08
Location: West Mids. Drives: Škoda Fabia VRS 5J
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Conclusive proof

NSFW obviously

http://i.imgur.com/Ng5mb4P.png


Seems legit.
baza31
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 03
Location: yorkshire
User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Steves birds don't need fake tits , saggage doesn't start till 17 . He's still got a few years left before even needing to think of fakes.



[Edited on 06-04-2013 by baza31]


This guy is insinuating it though. It's not difficult to see that.

I know your bird is of correct age.



It's called banter you miserable twat .Clearly something you haven't grasped yet

  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michelle Keegan - NSFW 23 database queries in 0.0272639 seconds