corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Glastonbury 2013

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Glastonbury 2013
corsaez

User status: Offline
5th Jul 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
You forgot the various fee's on top, it wasn't far off £250 (ticket + car park) once you add those

those little fee's all add up, lol forgot about those in my earlier comment.
Dom

5th Jul 13 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaez
if i total it all up including food, beer, spending money, fuel, getting the car ready ie, new oil and filters etc etc,,, it came up near £500 !!! was all worth it though.

How the fuck did you spend so little?
I pulled out near enough £400 at the ATM's whilst there and i thought i was being pretty stingy with the cash as well
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Jul 13 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£400 and you didn't go to Shangri-la?

What the fuck were you doing Dom? I must of spent about £120 cash on drinks/food, we had BBQ sorted up till Wednesday/Thursday and I ran out of booze on Friday night.
Dom

5th Jul 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't bring any booze nor food (apart from snack things) and neither is cheap at the festival - ie: pint of Gaymers is ~£5 and you're paying £6-10 per meal etc. It all mounts up i guess and doesn't help i drink like a fish.

Hopefully there will be a bigger group next time round, was only two of us this year, so bringing BBQ and booze will help things.

[Edited on 05-07-2013 by Dom]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Jul 13 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh that is understandable, we didnt take much food either but booze is a must, even if it involves two car journeys!
corsaez

5th Jul 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ dom, im a chef , so made up loads of food that can be warmed up on my gas burner/stove. ie curry, chilli, stew, plus cans of soup and all day breakfast, got a good deal on beer due to knowing a supplier! im good with keeping costs down and only spending what i need to.
Butler

8th Jul 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God knows how you spent so much money. I took around £200 but only spent £80 including parking - I could never find a bar when I wanted one!

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Glastonbury 2013 22 database queries in 0.0097389 seconds