corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EP3 type r's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EP3 type r's
corsa120

User status: Offline
15th Feb 13 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

engines are good! i have a integra dc5 which shares the k20 engine but is 220bhp not 197bhp i do think the engines are more torquey than people think there seems to be so much hearsay its rediculous!! i think there is a world of difference between the integra and civic though the whole driving experiance is 10 times better than the civic...... the steering/driving position/gear change and engine response is immense compared! but then again integra's are not that cheap to buy! not really much imput here but i think the engines are good and the vtec seems to really come into its own when ur on a b-road as you can just leave it in 3rd/4th and go nuts lol

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EP3 type r's 22 database queries in 0.0094941 seconds