corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vauxhall Astra Mk3 GSi Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Mk3 GSi Project
Mertin

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, delighted with it. Will be keeping on top of it and wont let it slip away to pink again. Total vauxhall are at crail on the 7th so will be making an appearance there with it need to get a set of wheels sorted out before then though
Heres a few more pics that the valeter took, shows it a bit better.

Mark.W

10th Feb 13 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks very clean & very red

What wheels you got in mind?
Mertin

10th Feb 13 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite fancy speed lines, as common as they are. Quite like kei force alloys or maybe a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2s. Just depends what I find for sale really. My mate has some oz super turismo's off an Ibiza cupra r but don't think they suit it, might try them on to see
Mark.W

10th Feb 13 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Softstars would look good.
alan t

10th Feb 13 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks much better now
Mertin

25th Mar 13 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars now for sale as having a re-shuffle on the driveway and collecting a new car when Im home and I really dont need 3 cars
Had alot of interest in a few hours, one previous owner from 4 years ago and another who seems pretty determined he wants it so their viewing when I get home on the 3rd
Unfortunately the Golf will also be going nearer the summer, and I'll have my toy and then a sensible option with the mrs which atm Im fancying an A3 TDi black edition

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vauxhall Astra Mk3 GSi Project 23 database queries in 0.0123129 seconds